Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortallooking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
twiggy727
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
twiggy727

Companies : fingerboarding / skateboarding
Setup : one way fingerboard

looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help? Empty
PostSubject: looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help?   looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq6HZ3B3dRg this is one of my fingerboard videos i made for the company i use to be on, but im not on it anymore and i would like to be sponsored again. someone help me figure out how to get my name out there!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/twiggy727?feature=mhee
alexander
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
alexander

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help?   looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:47 pm

alright, i watched the vider, and you have some good tricks and stuff. but fingerboard for fun, not to get sponsored. build a good reputation in the online scene, make friends, post a few good videos, and you will, over time, get sponsored.
Back to top Go down
twiggy727
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
twiggy727

Companies : fingerboarding / skateboarding
Setup : one way fingerboard

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help?   looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:49 pm

thanks dude i appreciate the help
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/twiggy727?feature=mhee
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help?   looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Just fingerboard for fun, don't worry about sponsorships. very happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help?   looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:59 pm

salty wrote:
alright, i watched the vider, and you have some good tricks and stuff. but fingerboard for fun, not to get sponsored. build a good reputation in the online scene, make friends, post a few good videos, and you will, over time, get sponsored.
Just what Alex said. There's also nothing wrong with just supporting the brands you already like without being sponsored by them.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help?   looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help?   looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help? Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for a fingerboard sponsor but dont know where to start... help?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1