Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMy Rare Tech Deck Collection Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Rare Tech Deck Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TDUBBS
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TDUBBS

My Rare Tech Deck Collection Empty
PostSubject: My Rare Tech Deck Collection   My Rare Tech Deck Collection EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Sup everyone. Just thought I would share some of the rarest Tech Decks I have. I just thought a collection is more fun when sharing...instead of having my stuff in a box in the closet lol.

So yeah. I got 4 autographed series boards. They were in a series they are not randomly signed. Tech Deck had a few pros sign about 100 Tech Decks then they randomly sent them through out the country. The special shape Chris Cole board I believe was only released with the autograph. The circle holo. sticker in the right corner of these is how you know they were released in the series and not signed by a pro at another time.

The birdhouse 900 board is cool too. It was only released for a limited time through a special promotion from Tech Deck and was never released in stores. It is a scanned copy of the real board Tony Hawk used to do the 900. Its really cool. Has scratches stickers and all.

The orange board is the prototype concave board. Tech Deck gave a few of the prototypes out in different contests and events. Also, never released obviously since its a prototype.

I had a crap ton of other stuff but sold it all on eBay, including some vintage stuff and gold and platinum dipped boards. These were the rarest and my fav so I kept them.

Enoy!

My Rare Tech Deck Collection Dsc00410

My Rare Tech Deck Collection Dsc00411

My Rare Tech Deck Collection Dsc00412

My Rare Tech Deck Collection Dsc00413

Back to top Go down
kiwi95
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: My Rare Tech Deck Collection   My Rare Tech Deck Collection EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:08 pm

cool i have tech deck packageing errors
Back to top Go down
TDUBBS
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TDUBBS

PostSubject: Re: My Rare Tech Deck Collection   My Rare Tech Deck Collection EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:09 pm

keelan W wrote:
cool i have tech deck packageing errors

Nice! I had a few myself. I believe I sold them all. I may have one left. I like the misprinted packaging ones alot.
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: My Rare Tech Deck Collection   My Rare Tech Deck Collection EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Cool collection with the autographs, and thanks for sharing!

The special shape Chris Cole board was mass produced and released without the autograph too though, somehow I have one of those. There are different graphic models with that same shape mass produced too. But with the autograph you have something special.. happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Rare Tech Deck Collection   My Rare Tech Deck Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

My Rare Tech Deck Collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1