Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalInabit (quitting and leaving) Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inabit (quitting and leaving)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

Inabit (quitting and leaving) Empty
PostSubject: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Leaving the forum, it isn't what it used to be. Everything has to be a constant fart joke on here, no one can be mature and fights seem to start over nothing, hasn't been the same since Kerry linked it to unite, I still use unite and all but it's just changed it. So many little kids joining who don't read the rules, and thinking they're really hard, will return sooner or later, give it a good few months. If you need me I shall be using ffi because I just find that it's better for people who don't really fingerboard anymore. All of you guys who I used to talk to frequently in like 2010 to 2012 I love you all. Basically quit fingerboarding anyway so most of this is irrelevant as I would just be leaving my account unused anyway. Reason I am quitting fingerboarding is basically because when I first started fingerboarding I rarely had any form of social life, but I am out so much now and I rarely get time to upload, film or just fingerboard, I used to spend my friday evenings fingerboarding, but now I'm out like every weekend and friday. I really hope I can return to fingerboarding in a while just like some of the older members on here and I hope to still find Blosom making decks, Kerry running unite and Danny.. err moderating. Still up for talking to you guys, I have my phone on most of the time so skype me finn.samuel is my username.

Have fun guys, I still love fingerboarding I just don't find it fun anymore, have fun with what you're doing :')
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:58 pm

babababababa who cares just kiddin take care
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Peace Finn. I will miss you.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:17 pm

*fistbumps*

you shall be missed bro. all the best happy
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:21 pm

you'll be back wink

ill still be hear when you come back!

stay safe and if you must, keep to 'C'....but never 'A' wink
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Peace out man.
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 pm

lol, he said fart....

jk, finn you will be missed
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Seeya dude, hopefully this won't be the last time we speak but all the best! shocked

When have I not done my job before? very happy I'll be a mod here for a longgggggg time to come, no worries wink
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Never really talked a lot to you Finn but hope you enjoy living life man happy
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:38 am

Poor Brian don't know his fingerboarder is quitting. I'll let him know Finn . sad

Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:18 pm

Ryan wrote:
Back to top Go down
Grendel
Council
Council
Grendel

Setup : BW widelow or 96 custom+ BRT wides + WW or Oaks + witchcraft bushings + ATAMATape

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:33 pm

Have fun with life Finn, but always keep a little part in your brain and hearth for fingerboard.

All the bests wink
Back to top Go down
http://fbfr.fr
Big Tom.
Supporter
Supporter
Big Tom.

Setup : Red Wolf 31mm Split Ply
Ytrucks x4s
RV White Oaks
Ace Tape/Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:24 pm

did someone say hipster happy
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 pm

Peace Finn.

Hope you come back some time in the future.

You don't really need to take it seriously. I just leave fingerboards on my desk next to my laptop and subconsciously start fingerboarding.

As for FBHQ, I've not really been on as much as I used to but I still prefer it to FFI, which I've only visited a few times in the past half year. I still browse FBHQ almost every day, even if I don't post.
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:13 pm

Tyler wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:17 pm

blosom wrote:
you'll be back wink

ill still be hear when you come back!

stay safe and if you must, keep to 'C'....but never 'A' wink
too late haha
Melvin A Thomas wrote:
Poor Brian don't know his fingerboarder is quitting. I'll let him know Finn . sad

didn't even realize I was still on the tea :s

Not even sure about quitting anymore, really don't want to now, I've made quite a lot of friends through fingerboarding that I don't want to lose contact with. The main reason I'm quitting is because I have no one to fingerboard with anymore.
And another reason is my friend was on md at my house and he was fingerboarding and then he dropped the blosoon the floor, then said he'd dropped it and had tried looking for it and he couldn't find it, so I sat down on my chair to look for the deck and what did I hear? A loud crack, this was my biggest fear in fingerboarding as I don't have any good decks anymore, and yeah my blosom cracked 2 plys and it doesn't feel right anymore.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:28 pm

What size deck do you ride? If you've still got hardware for it, I'll hook you up with a decent deck. Got a few lying around I never use.
Back to top Go down
MrsKatmus
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MrsKatmus

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Finn S wrote:

The main reason I'm quitting is because I have no one to fingerboard with anymore.
And another reason is my friend was on md at my house and he was fingerboarding and then he dropped the blosoon the floor, then said he'd dropped it and had tried looking for it and he couldn't find it, so I sat down on my chair to look for the deck and what did I hear? A loud crack, this was my biggest fear in fingerboarding as I don't have any good decks anymore, and yeah my blosom cracked 2 plys and it doesn't feel right anymore.

Bro, if you have google+, there's always people on around 8pm UK time to FB with; there was a game of skate a few days ago I believe.
And as for decks, Chris is right. Drop one of us a line and we'll see what we can do with hooking you up with a new deck (it won't be a blosom sadly, but that's cause those things are like unicorn tears).
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:57 pm

Guys it's cool, I have like 20 decks it's just nothing feels right compared to the blosom it was just so good.
I wouldn't ever take decks off of other people because I'd feel really rude. I'll give the google+ thing a look once I get my laptop working again (failed charger and no money to get a new charger and I'm too lazy to go to the bank)
I'll just try using my fingerplant or something I guess.
Fuck, this thread seems so pointless now if I'm gonna try and get back into it. I guess I just needed some motivation.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:02 pm

Ah, if we offer then there's nothing to worry about! I'd rather my Zonawood was getting used than sitting doing nothing lol. And glad to hear it man happy I hate losing interest in stuff, so I just try and keep fingerboarding fresh and interesting very happy
Back to top Go down
Big Tom.
Supporter
Supporter
Big Tom.

Setup : Red Wolf 31mm Split Ply
Ytrucks x4s
RV White Oaks
Ace Tape/Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:02 pm

wow that was pointless happy
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:04 pm

what about a Blosom like the one you had?

i got one of my old 30.5mm/98mm ones kicking about somewhere wink

Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Soo tempting, but I'd still feel really bad as I know how much effort you put into them it was honestly the best deck I've ever used ngl.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:21 pm

send me your address rude boy

its one of my old mains from years ago, i dont mind sending it to you if your going to use it wink

if your gonna sell it for drugs i do mind though.
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 pm

mememe too blosom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inabit (quitting and leaving)   Inabit (quitting and leaving) Empty

Back to top Go down

Inabit (quitting and leaving)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next