Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBest Editing Software Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Editing Software

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elliott
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Elliott

Companies : Fingerboarding/Technology
Setup : RedWolf (Red Bottom Ply)
Dump Trucks
Winkler Wheels

Best Editing Software Empty
PostSubject: Best Editing Software   Best Editing Software EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Hey Guys, Whats the best editing software for a 32bit windows 7 computer i use sony vegas 11 but the videos turn out shit awkward so could you tell me the best editing software to create fast and good quality edits? please dont post sony vegas because i dont like it...
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Best Editing Software   Best Editing Software EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Not the right section, but it's probably not the problem with the editing software, you can still make good edits using any sort of editing software, if you mean the quality is shit then it's either your camera, or you're rendering it completely wrong for your camera. The best is probably adobe premiere if you can get it. I use a cheap sony vegas 10 thing and it works just fine.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Best Editing Software   Best Editing Software EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:28 am

vegas is brilliant, learn how to use it. editing will never be 'quick' unless you've got an amazing PC, which you don't by the sounds of it (or you'd know, basically).

I prefer premiere pro but either are great, just learn to use them. locked because this should be in quick questions happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Editing Software   Best Editing Software Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Editing Software

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1