Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaljust somthing i noticed Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just somthing i noticed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

just somthing i noticed Empty
PostSubject: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:52 pm

hey, i constantly get made fun of because im 14, and people say im like 9, honestly it is very annoying and if you notice none of the younger memebers get shit for their age, so why am i going to be the center of the bullying?
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 pm

no one bullys you
I'm 14 too wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 pm

mattyb wrote:
hey, i constantly get made fun of because im 14, and people say im like 9, honestly it is very annoying and if you notice none of the younger memebers get shit for their age, so why am i going to be the center of the bullying?
This annoys me. Some of the younger users are quite frankle annoying and deserve it somtimes... But we all need to lead the way and show them how to act. Otherrrrrrwise they will end up being douche-snozzles and then the new young kids will copy them untill this forum is just a bunch of annoying negitive haterrss. But as of this moment I am verry pleased with this forum and I havnt noticed any hate/whatever towards the younger users.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Trevor Westad wrote:
mattyb wrote:
This annoys me. Some of the younger users are quite frankle annoying and deserve it somtimes... But we all need to lead the way and show them how to act. Otherrrrrrwise they will end up being douche-snozzles and then the new young kids will copy them untill this forum is just a bunch of annoying negitive haterrss. But as of this moment I am verry pleased with this forum and I havnt noticed any hate/whatever towards the younger users.

You are never in chat, im not gonna name names but it constantly happens
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Trevor Westad wrote:
mattyb wrote:
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:12 pm

mattyb wrote:

Because you act 9?

To be honest, the younger members such as Axel and JakeC both act older than you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:
mattyb wrote:

Because you act 9?

To be honest, the younger members such as Axel and JakeC both act older than you around the forum.
Yeah I agree with Danny. I'll admit that I give you a hard time but it's just like I told you the other night man, it's hard to talk to you seriously or listen to what you say when you say a lot of the stuff you say.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:
mattyb wrote:

Because you act 9?

To be honest, the younger members such as Axel, Simon and JakeC both act older than you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
SamW
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
SamW

Companies : all of them

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:
mattyb wrote:

Because you act 9?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SammyWilken?feature=mhee
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:33 pm

ok whatever i will leave then
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Is that what we were asking? No. What were saying is you act like a little kid. Not saying that im not, but still.
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Well it's because, 90% of the forum are low self esteem followers.
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:39 pm

TBH, because your reactions funny.
Back to top Go down
TomColbert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TomColbert

Companies : Fingerboarding and Skateboarding
Setup : Yellowood Z3, Blackriver Trucks, Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:54 pm

think of it as a learning curve
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/colbertfb?feature=mhum
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Ken .I wrote:
TBH, because your reactions funny.

AND you act 9
Back to top Go down
BrianC
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrianC

Companies : Pure

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:53 pm

I'm 14 and never got made fun of for my age.
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:59 pm

I'm 14 ha.
Back to top Go down
SamW
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
SamW

Companies : all of them

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:11 am

Unless you're immature and/or a smartass, i don't really think anyone cares what your age is on here
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SammyWilken?feature=mhee
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:44 am

mattyb wrote:

This is exactly the childish, immature crap that makes us call you childish and immature. Just think before you do something matt, it really isn't too difficult, man. You bring it upon yourself by acting so juvenile.
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:49 am

skeep222 wrote:
mattyb wrote:

This is exactly the childish, immature crap that makes us call you childish and immature. Just think before you do something matt, it really isn't too difficult, man. You bring it upon yourself by acting so juvenile.

Yes by saying he's gonna leave because all you people do is fuck with him, is childish?
Back to top Go down
GihadGeo
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
GihadGeo

Setup : Temple 31mm/ Black Brt's 2.0/ White Winklers

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:22 am

huggiemanbearpig wrote:
skeep222 wrote:
mattyb wrote:

Yes by saying he's gonna leave because all you people do is fuck with him, is childish?
Yeah that is childish, because no one ever suggested that to him.
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:42 am

GihadGeo wrote:
huggiemanbearpig wrote:
skeep222 wrote:
mattyb wrote:

Yeah that is childish, because no one ever suggested that to him.

So now making your own decisions is childish, damn. shocked
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:49 am

I think what they're saying is that it's childsih to just up and leave because of a few people giving him a hard time instead of trying to work things out.
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:34 am

Matty, remember then other day? When I put that dance on? People started making gifs, downloading it, and stuff. Did I leave? Nope. Everyone's just messing around, just ask them to stop and they will happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:18 am

BrianC wrote:
I'm 14 and never got made fun of for my age.
BrianC is not 14 O.o
There is no way that Brian is 14.

Is Brian 14? confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just somthing i noticed   just somthing i noticed Empty

Back to top Go down

just somthing i noticed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next