Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalTAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND   TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:41 pm

so as some of you know, i live in tampa, very close to the skatepark of tampa, they are having there annual pro contest this weekend where pros fly in from everywhere, people fly in from the other side of the globe just to watch, its insane, they have a ''moat race'' in the front where the waste water goes, peoplle throw eggs it is legit the most insane thing ever, im going, will anyone be attending/ watching the webcast on skateparkoftampa.com??

sooo hyped
Back to top Go down
jackson
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
jackson

PostSubject: Re: TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND   TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:11 pm

yeah i was on vacation in tampa over thanksgiving. i went to the skatepark of tampa, but the tampa am was the weekend after i left sad but yeah i always watch online. if you go, can you get kostons signature for me???? please?? haha, ill hook you up with some fb stuff
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND   TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND   TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Jackson Theile wrote:
yeah i was on vacation in tampa over thanksgiving. i went to the skatepark of tampa, but the tampa am was the weekend after i left sad but yeah i always watch online. if you go, can you get kostons signature for me???? please?? haha, ill hook you up with some fb stuff

dude i will do my best, want it on a shirt? or paper? just tell me whats up, i would be glad to do it
Back to top Go down
jackson
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
jackson

PostSubject: Re: TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND   TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:22 pm

paper would be sick. haha, i dont have money for a shirt. but like koston, and creature dudes, just not chaz ortiz or nyjah. haha, oh, grant taylor and raybourn would be amazing too. i bought the lance mountain skate park of tampa shirt when i was there, and some oj wheels there too. and 2 pairs of nike blazer lows on their black friday sale. that place is legit
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND   TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Jackson Theile wrote:
paper would be sick. haha, i dont have money for a shirt. but like koston, and creature dudes, just not chaz ortiz or nyjah. haha, oh, grant taylor and raybourn would be amazing too. i bought the lance mountain skate park of tampa shirt when i was there, and some oj wheels there too. and 2 pairs of nike blazer lows on their black friday sale. that place is legit

no i got some small undershirts i would give you you, email me a list you want so i can try, cant promise anythign cause you know how it is
Back to top Go down
jackson
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
jackson

PostSubject: Re: TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND   TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm

pm'd
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND   TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND   TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND Empty

Back to top Go down

TAMPA PRO THIS WEEKEND

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1