Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNeed help on logo! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help on logo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sf Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:23 am

Hey Guys!
I'm starting a new Fingerboard Company called SF Fingerboards. We will be creating wood ramps, concrete ramps/ledges, decks, rails, and much more. I was wondering if anyone out there would be down to help create a sick logo for it.

Maybe, just maybe, I will throw in a jersey barrier prototype to the best one.

Back to top Go down
Flop-E
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Flop-E

Setup : Temple
BRT
FF G5 BRR ED
Rip S'n'M

Temple
YTruckX4
Oaks
FBS (recycled)

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 am

I have a feeling this is Holden.Only because you didn't welcome put yourself in the welcome new member thread.If not, sorry I can help with your logo
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 am

Holden detected.

locked.
Back to top Go down
Sf Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:43 am

Who is Holden?
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:31 am

Sf Fingerboards wrote:
Who is Holden?
What he always says... JOKES
but srsly guys, how can you know for sure it's Holden? Stop prejudging him and let's wait and see if he's legit or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Sf Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:43 am

Thanks Will. I have been a watcher on this forum for the last few weeks, just checking out some things here and there and when I actually join I feel not welcomed. It happens though, it is not going to stop me from doing what I love... Building ramps!
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:07 am

Sf Fingerboards wrote:
Thanks Will. I have been a watcher on this forum for the last few weeks, just checking out some things here and there and when I actually join I feel not welcomed. It happens though, it is not going to stop me from doing what I love... Building ramps!
No problem man, just to prove that you're not Holden, you're probably going to have post some pictures of your ramps, just so everyone knows that you're legit. Just my advice happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Need help on logo! J9VuKBZ

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:01 pm

Do not accuse people for being Holden! That is not how we welcome people on this forum!

Let the staff deal with it.

SF just out of curiousity, could you post some of your prototypes? I'd like to see what you are trying to put out.

Back to top Go down
TomColbert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TomColbert

Companies : Fingerboarding and Skateboarding
Setup : Yellowood Z3, Blackriver Trucks, Winkler Wheels

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Melvin A Thomas wrote:
locked.
Melvin, you're not a mod

But yeah, this sounds alright, it sounds as if he's passionate about making ramps which is very good!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/colbertfb?feature=mhum
Pepe M.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Pepe M.

Setup : 29mm

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 pm

floppyfingers wrote:
I have a feeling this is Holden.Only because you didn't welcome put yourself in the welcome new member thread.If not, sorry I can help with your logo
How do you know you are new here too -.-
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:10 pm

can holden not be the topic of conversation? I'm gonna have to add 'don't accuse everyone new of being holden' to the rules soon : o

good luck with your logo.
Back to top Go down
PushingSinceDayOne
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
PushingSinceDayOne

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:11 pm

I'll design you one, gimme a couple hours. K?
Back to top Go down
Sf Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Sorry about all the confusion guys. Pictures will be posted, but not till a few weeks. I am working on molds at the moment, like today I have to go make a jersey barrier mold and a few other little ramps. I don't technically have a "prototype", I have found the exact cement, I just haven't poured it into the mold, only into little things to see how it looks and feels.

My only problem I have found so far though, is that I noticed that many of the Fber's on this site are from the UK. Will I have to try and find a dealer out there to make it the cheapest to get it to you guys? Just an idea.

Lastly, is there anything you would like to see in my company/hobby? I am going to make it extremely reasonable prices, just have to work on the shipping info!

Hope this all makes sense and I want to thank you so much PushingSinceDayOne for making my company a logo.

-Austin
Back to top Go down
BrorS
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrorS

Setup : none unfortunately

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Make an mini quarter pipe like the tech deck/harrier one.
Back to top Go down
Sf Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 pm

BrorS wrote:
Make an mini quarter pipe like the tech deck/harrier one.

Would it be cool you think if I made both wood and cement quarterpipes, or what one would you rather see?
Back to top Go down
PushingSinceDayOne
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
PushingSinceDayOne

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Make a pocket harrier with the brick text!
Back to top Go down
Sf Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Still working on the brick text. I want to do some brick coping ramps kind of to give it the real feel. In my early years, I experimented in making fingerboard bowls. Should I keep that out of the idea because of the price?
Back to top Go down
PushingSinceDayOne
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
PushingSinceDayOne

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Yeah keep the bowls out, because it'll cost triple the price for shipping.
Back to top Go down
Sf Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Sounds good. Maybe I will keep it out in the air and I wont make it unless someone actually is interested in buying and puts a down payment on it. Thank you again for making the graphic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need help on logo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on logo!   Need help on logo! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help on logo!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1