Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFrost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

Companies : Frost Fingerboards
Setup : Frost G3 Mellow
NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:49 pm

All of them are gone! Haha, thanks for the comments guys, happy

And Grant, I had to omit your post since I'm sending you like 100 decks next week, lmfaoo. Jkjk
Back to top Go down
http://www.FrostFBS.com
YellowCity
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup :
Custom Frost G3 Mellow
TD Wide Trucks
China

Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Chad Spradlin wrote:

And Grant, I had to omit your post since I'm sending you like 100 decks next week, lmfaoo. Jkjk
Check your PM.
Back to top Go down
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Chad Spradlin wrote:

haha i wasnt meant to be 1/7 commenters happy just pointing out your generousity. and are u actually payin for itnernational shipping for nothing?? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ifing3rb0ard
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:54 am

Wow that's generous, too bad I missed it sad
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:54 am

I approve frost completes.
Chad is OG as hell, and frost deserves respect. Probably one of the oldest companys on this forum. Frost completes are not harming anybody.

Awesome work overall, chad. Sincerely.
Cant wait to add a frost to my family of fingerboards.
afro 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:07 am

salute^
Back to top Go down
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
Setup : weca
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:50 am

yo here is my post
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:56 am

I love the vibe you've always kept with the decks! Is your mold symmetrical btw? Anyways, keep it up, Chad!
Back to top Go down
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:33 am

CUSTOM CAMO GRAPHIC :O
Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 Img_7711
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:47 am

GunnerBoser wrote:
Is your mold symmetrical btw?
Yeah, I think they are! happy
Back to top Go down
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Thanks everyone for the comments and support! Decks just got dropped off at the post office so shouldn't be too long until they're at your doorsteps for the ones that posted in time, haha, happy

And yea, both the G3 Mellow and G5 Regular molds are completely symmetrical. I've always liked a symmetrical nose and tail personally to be able to do flip in, nose, and then still be able to get flip out tricks without having to worry about "Is my board the right way?". Just always was a major annoyance to me when the nose and tail were different because I wasn't able to get all of my tricks because it was the "wrong way". But I will be sometime in the next couple of months going to get another shape made that will be asymmetrical for those of you who like something more realistic.

And PS, sucks being on a UK based forum, postage was like over $30 for those 7 decks, lmfao, but I'd definitely rather see them being used than on my shelf collecting dust. Especially when they're all flawless brand new decks just yelling to be set up and used. Hope you guys that receive the decks enjoy them! happy
Back to top Go down
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:39 pm

IMG_6741-2

Chris B's Custom G3 Mellow
32 mm
White, Purple, Dark Blue Split
Walnut
White
Black
White

PM me anytime for something of your own
I'm always willing to work with you if you have an idea yourself, happy

EDIT : Annnnnnndddd! All gold G3 Mellow cruiser. Going to make a little batch of these in different colors, but this is the first one I made with the gold. Definitely turned out really sick looking!

IMG_4891-2

But you guys tell me whatchu think?! Haha
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Love the split and the gold cruiser!
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:38 pm

I love that split ply, oh my :O
Back to top Go down
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:56 pm

hyped for my crusier
Back to top Go down
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Untitled

Website has been updated a little, including the option to get a complete when choosing your deck. Still working on a huge restock that may or may not be available on MY site, but will definitely be available somewhere soon, lol.

And also removed the option to purchase the parts for the completes separately. Hopefully, this way I'm still encouraging the scene to buy their wheels and trucks from legit companies if that it all that they needed, while still being able to help out newcomers to the scene by giving them the option to get an affordable complete if they wanted to. Makes it a little more difficult to sell the cheap China products if they're only available when purchasing a $18 deck with it, which will in effect, make everyone rather purchase quality brand products from legit companies for a roughly similar price. Hopefully this will be a win-win for everyone in the scene if it works out that way. Let me know what you guys' input is on the idea?
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:55 pm

you need to charge your phone
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
KalaniPasion
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
KalaniPasion

Setup :

- G14 Old School
- Dual Duros
- X4s
- Slim & Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:29 am

Dayum, that cruiser tho!

Back to top Go down
YellowCity
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup :
Custom Frost G3 Mellow
TD Wide Trucks
China

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Is this where I heap praises for Chad's decks? Because I'm gonna.

Im the owner of the custom split ply featured above in Chad's post.

From the beginning Chad was more than helpful in working with me to get the look I was going for. I ordered the deck from him for the standard $20. I was immediatly refunded my inital $20 payment (I then made the cheaper payment) because Chad had decided to lower the price on his decks which was great news. It was only a few dollars cheaper so the moneys not a huge deal, but I think that speaks volumes about Chad's character.

Now for the deck -

Wow. This thing is seriously amazing. Not just the effort put into it, but the shape is incredible. I immediatly felt a difference from my last deck with much more consistancy.

Aesthetically, the thing is fucking beautiful. The clear coat on it is done perfectly and really makes the colors stand out that much more. His cuts are absolutley perfect and I have nothing bad to say about the overall look.

Performance -

I think this is the part I cant stress enough. Drastic, DRASTIC difference in my previous deck. Now im pretty new to fingerboarding so theres only a handful of tricks I can compare this board with.
Your basic ollies are nice and high and almost effortless compared to some other brands I've had the chance to skate. My kickflips are seriosuly automatic now (I struggled with consistancy before) and Ive only had about 3 hours of solid usage on this deck. Seriously. Automatic. I dont think I even have to say it, but I will, this obviously makes flip tricks into grinds so much easier for me.

Other tricks I struggled on with my previous setup were a lot of slides that reqire a solid accurate rotation before hitting your obstacle, (Blunts, Noseblunts, Tailslides, ect.). I can feel a drastic difference in overall control, well I guess the best way to describe it is I can practically feel it glued to my fingers in doing these types of rotations/tricks.

Overall Im more than satisfied with my first legit (non-china) deck purchase. I feel like I have the absolute perfect shape. And as I said before, in just the little time Ive had to skate it, consistancy has improved beyond what I expected.

I really have nothing bad to say.

But Chad, I have to ask...who in the #@*% cut these stickers?! wink Haha just kidding man, keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Yeee, thanks a ton for everything you said man! Really had a smile on my face the entire time reading this, haha, definitely the reason why I love making decks so much for everyone, happy Glad you like the deck though!

And the stickers were cut out by Grant, lol, he's on the team and made a bunch of stickers in his free time for me to stick in packages. He made like 163926 though so I wasn't going to complain about anything, lmao. Really was a super helpful thing for him to do
Back to top Go down
Chris K.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chris K.

Companies : Finess Fingerboard Co.
Setup : Berlinwood Wide Low TKY Deskrocker Graphic
TD LB trucks
Winkler Classic Brt Editions
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Chad Spradlin wrote:
Yeee, thanks a ton for everything you said man! Really had a smile on my face the entire time reading this, haha, definitely the reason why I love making decks so much for everyone, happy Glad you like the deck though!

And the stickers were cut out by Grant, lol, he's on the team and made a bunch of stickers in his free time for me to stick in packages. He made like 163926 though so I wasn't going to complain about anything, lmao. Really was a super helpful thing for him to do
Haha Grants a Jew
Although he's an awesome dude to deal with super fair and an all around nice Guy.
Back to top Go down
YellowCity
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup :
Custom Frost G3 Mellow
TD Wide Trucks
China

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Chad Spradlin wrote:
Yeee, thanks a ton for everything you said man! Really had a smile on my face the entire time reading this, haha, definitely the reason why I love making decks so much for everyone, :)Glad you like the deck though!

Really a great product you have Chad. And you know we gotta start working on a Cowboys theme soon! tongue

And I was totally joking on the stickers! Im a little too old too old for the sticker life haha. But that is really cool of him to do that.

Grant you're a badass! You keep up the good work too!
Back to top Go down
sputnicwarriors
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sputnicwarriors

Companies : RIFUDG (RFDG)
Setup : SKOWOOD <3
BRR
WC
OAKS
FBS TAPE

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Holy shit thanks for the free deck chad!! It is sooooooooooo nice:D
Back to top Go down
http://rifudg.bigcartel.com/
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:34 pm

For your viewing pleasure, happy
Watch on Youtube for best clarity!

www.FrostFBS.com
Back to top Go down
wanderboarder
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
wanderboarder

Setup : Frost Mellow G3 custom
Ytrucks x4
Oak Wheels Bluemotion
FBS tape

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Aaah I love the turquoise/greenish burl and your overall craftsmanship! D: <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)   Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost Fingerboards (T-Shirts, iPhone Cases, Coffee Mugs In Stock, page 12)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next