Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalTech Deck Element Wide review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tech Deck Element Wide review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

Tech Deck Element Wide review Empty
PostSubject: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:59 am

I got this deck from my friend at school. I set it up with Neoprene tape that I got off of Amazon (it wasn't meant to be used for fingerboards but who cares), Red Gator Wheels, and Black Tech Deck Wide Trucks

Sorry for the quality of the picture. Had to use a modded Eyetoy as it was the only thing I had that had a fisheye to take pictures with.
Tech Deck Element Wide review Untitled3_zpse7920a49

Tech Deck Element Wide review Untitled4_zps224717cb

Shipping: N/A
Doesn't count as I got it in person.

First Impressions: 9/10
I actually wanted one of these as I liked the graphic and saw that it was 29-30 mm rather than 26mm.

Performance: 8/10
Has alright pop for being plastic. Kicks are medium and the concave is medium. I actually like it better than my Gator Deck since it doesn't pop as high.

Craftsmanship: 8/10
Its plastic and molded however, the holes are perfect and the graphic looks alright.

Overall: 8.5
I recommend getting one of these as it comes with a nice graphic ( that will wear out with use) and it is wide. Also the price is amazing. For $3-4 you can get one of these wide boards with concave and a nice graphic.

BTW this is my first review.

Last edited by skatemaster231 on Sun May 12, 2013 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:24 am

ive got one and the pop is quite bad sad but apart from that the deck is alright and i use it outside, definetly not 9.5/10 IMO i would give it a 6 or 7/10 at max happy
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:48 am

this is not a bad review, but too give this a 9.5 out of 10 is a little high, I have one of these decks and its not 2 bad to mess about on but I think its only worth an average 5/10 an thats been generous, but for the price they are still definatly worth getting
Back to top Go down
FlyingDeadBird
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
FlyingDeadBird

Setup : -Berlinwood NM
-TD Trucks 29mm
-NC Lab wheels
-TD & NC tuning
-Ace tape V1

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:59 pm

I saw this board at the store very happy Also, the foam grip with it is sooooo bad. Not grippy at ALL.
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:02 am

^ it comes with sandpaper grip tongue
Back to top Go down
FlyingDeadBird
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
FlyingDeadBird

-TD Trucks 29mm
-NC Lab wheels
-TD & NC tuning
-Ace tape V1

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:38 am

...with me it came with foam grip hmm
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:04 pm

It comes with sandpaper grip and silicone grip.
Back to top Go down
FlyingDeadBird
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
FlyingDeadBird

-TD Trucks 29mm
-NC Lab wheels
-TD & NC tuning
-Ace tape V1

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Oh, now I remember. I got a tech deck wide in a board shop kit, and it came with a piece of foam tape. Not a single pack. My bad. tongue
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Its alright. very happy
Back to top Go down
Syn
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Syn

Setup : OG 32mm
Tech Deck Wides
Oak Wheels
Witchcrafts

Lefty

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:20 pm

5/10 imo
Back to top Go down
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:50 am

I was about to post this same exact review until i saw yours. I picked one up at target today as well, pretty pleased to finally find the newer wide styled boards at my local. The concave is a lot improved from regular tech decks, and i definitely like that it's a lot wider. It's kinda light so it's easy to overflip but i guess i just need to get used to it. Another great thing, the bushings seem to be improved, and the wide tech decks come with wide trucks! Even if you don't use the board the trucks are a good deal for 3 dollars, and these 3 dollar completes are really fun to play with for the money. I put on a piece of china tape, and it's not bad at all. The wheels are surprisingly a lot smoother as well. 9/10 for me, only thing i'd do next is maybe put better bushings, even the wheels aren't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Ian B
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Ian B

Setup : Ambt.
BRT Wide (Super Silver).
Cart Wheels - White.
BRT Medium.

Fingerplant New Mold.
BRT Wide (Black).
Cart Wheels - Purple.
BRT Medium.

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:09 pm

yeekevin wrote:
I was about to post this same exact review until i saw yours. I picked one up at target today as well, pretty pleased to finally find the newer wide styled boards at my local. The concave is a lot improved from regular tech decks, and i definitely like that it's a lot wider. It's kinda light so it's easy to overflip but i guess i just need to get used to it. Another great thing, the bushings seem to be improved, and the wide tech decks come with wide trucks! Even if you don't use the board the trucks are a good deal for 3 dollars, and these 3 dollar completes are really fun to play with for the money. I put on a piece of china tape, and it's not bad at all. The wheels are surprisingly a lot smoother as well. 9/10 for me, only thing i'd do next is maybe put better bushings, even the wheels aren't that bad.

Old thread man.
Check the date before you bump.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BroonyFB
ConcreteFBS
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ConcreteFBS

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Ian B wrote:
yeekevin wrote:

Old thread man.
Its relevant so the bump is fine.
Back to top Go down
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Ian B wrote:
yeekevin wrote:

Old thread man.

Sorry man, forgot to check the date.
Back to top Go down
minitrickz.com
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : Mini Trickz

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:00 am

I have an enoj wide tech deck. My friend bought that element. Tech deck is also startin to do foam grip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deck Element Wide review   Tech Deck Element Wide review Empty

Back to top Go down

Tech Deck Element Wide review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1