Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalmaplewood fingerboards - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

maplewood fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
williamslater
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
williamslater

Setup : scott b g7.1as td wides

maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:57 pm

ok those were yellowoods that he bought and was trying to get rid of them there is nothing wrong with that... and he hired a sticker maker and told the he wanted some thing creatfull like yellowood and the guy didnt no and he copied yellowood kieth wasnt goin to give them out but one of they guys he sponsored asked for a couple and then a bunch of ppl saw them.... something else thats messed up is that kieth gave a couple decks to elias assmuth and asmuth went against kieths word and sold them
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:01 pm

That's abit dodge selling other peoples products is abit weird he should have sold em on eBay
Back to top Go down
williamslater
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
williamslater

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:04 pm

its fine if he bought tem which he did, elias didnt
Back to top Go down
JT
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
JT

Companies : JTfingerboards

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:42 pm

You guys are so judgmental, the recent graphic deck that I sent Nick today was sticker paper graphic, provided I didnt pre-cut or do anything crazy to it. There is nothing wrong with this guy trying to sell his decks. Try one before you ever talk bad about them, who cares what reviews say you need to try the decks for yourself. I myself have never tried a maplewood but they look good (corny name tho) and IMO you guys need to lay off people this isnt FFI.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jtfingerboards.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:13 pm

didn't say anything about the graphics being applied wrong I just said they look cheesy
Back to top Go down
Nick Payne
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nick Payne

Companies : fingerboarding,skating,guitar,filming
Setup : Hard Knox Deck,FBS.Y-Trucks(White),Substance Dual Gold(black)

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:13 pm

i like them...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NicholasScottPayne?feature=mhum
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

Companies : Creekwood Fingerboard Store~www.creekwoodfbs.com

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Yeah, no offense, but a Youtube, and an Ipod touch/iphone graphic are not original at all.
Anyone could have thought of those in there sleep...
Back to top Go down
http://www.creekwoodfbs.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Eah ikno the actual decks look nice the graphics suck
Back to top Go down
Nick Payne
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nick Payne

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:50 pm

no not the graphs the shape lol
Back to top Go down
williamslater
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
williamslater

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:52 pm

agreed^

i think the company is really good alot of the graphici dont like ut the blanks look lush
Back to top Go down
JT
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
JT

Companies : JTfingerboards

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:10 am

Someone should be a guinni pig and order one.

400th post muta fooka
Back to top Go down
http://www.jtfingerboards.weebly.com
williamslater
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
williamslater

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:13 am

i want a jt... im gona try to get one me and him are good friends
Back to top Go down
CreekWoodRocks!!!
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
CreekWoodRocks!!!

Companies : Fingerboarding,Skateboarding,Reading,Writting,Coloring
Setup : Fantasy Fingerboards Black G12 Deck
Think Chrome Wide Trucks
Bollie Wheels
Think Hardwear

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:10 am

I want the Iphone Or Youtube one...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasyfingerboards.com
Nick Payne
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nick Payne

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:02 am

iphone is actually kinda cool imo even tho its cheezy haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:51 am

yeah it just looks cheap and tacky lol
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:28 pm

this is the guy that got flamed on FFI for copying the Z1 shape
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Yeah, beacuse what happened was he made bondo molds from the Z1!
The decks are like identical in shape!
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:33 pm

yea isaw a vid of him showing a seven ply deck and it looked exactly like a yellowood
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Yep same!
Back to top Go down
GrantHarris
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GrantHarris

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:46 pm

I think the decks look gay as fuck.
Like who makes iPod graphics? lol
Makes his company look silly and noob to me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:24 pm

GrantHarris wrote:
I think the decks look gay as fuck.

true
Back to top Go down
Maplewood
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Maplewood

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 pm

@ Miles F yea the prices are in euro, usd, gbp, and sek site hadn't updated yet as we have been working on it. As for
the graphics no stickers are not used for graphics although many companies do use stickers. But you've heard
so therefore it has to be true eh? As for the pop i guarantee you that Maplewood has just as much pop if not
more than any deck out there you can buy. TD my ass that one made me laugh..... About the stickers no one took
yellowoods stickers. A guy made some stickers for me i gave them to 3 people and that was the end of it. I told
the people before i gave them the stickers it was a mixup and they still wanted them. And last but not least
Miles i gotta say dude you are a liar. I have not used bondo molds in a very very very very long time probably
the last time that i used a bondo mold you were still in your dads dick. The molds i have made are made by
a friend of mine and have nothing to do with yellowoods. I go for realism in decks every deck that looks real
is a rip off of a yellowood?

@ blosom yea i am the guy that caught the flak on FFI whole reason for the haterade deck happy

@ Danny Hynam Sadie Bailey was indeed sponsored by us. If we sucked so much why did she ask to come back to the team?

@ JackLilley to each their own. I personally hate alot of graphics on skateboards these days never takes anyone more
than a day to make a graphic.

@ TaylorT how many fingerboards per year does it take to sell to now be a fail? Just curious happy

@kerryDETH yep you are right sold things on the site not just yellowoods though. And ya i asked what i wanted out of
them what's the difference between my website and ebay? Oh wait ebay gets part of the money if i sell it
there?

@JustinPwnsYou finally there is one person with a mind of his own refreshing to see that everyone is not lead around
like housepets.

@Tim Lowery thanks for that comment. The 7 plies were hard to get to look real and i am still battling the thickness
but i don't think it looks anything like a yellowood unless you count the black and yellow plies?

@ Grant Harris I use my Ipod alot so i made a graphic in honor of it happy the youtube was more of a joke than a real
graphic. Graphics are new for us in 2010 so we are still experimenting with them.

I wrote this so that i could address each of you on what you said. Because if i am right about it i doubt highly that
any of you that have posted here have a Maplewood Fingerboard. But since you are young and influential i understand if
one guy says it you feel inclined to be a part of a bigger group than to swim against the current so to speak. I help
alot of young guys like you out each and every day. I hold skate clinics, i give fingerboards and skateboards to group
homes, and mentor children. Not to mention coach several sports and have frequent fundraisers for various charities. I
know that FFI might have tainted my reputation a bit but there was not 1 single valid point made by anyone on FFI. You
show me any proof of using bondo molds or copying some other company and i'll post an apology post on every major
fingerboarding venue out there. You compare my decks to some of the top fingerboard companies out there and i thank you
for that. If any of you like the first couple guys that posted here like the decks buy them if you don't then don't.

Remember to have fun, support your legitimate fingerboard companies, and promote the sport of fingerboarding anytime
you get the chance,

Thanks for reading,

Keith Jackson
Maplewood Fingerboards

P.S. Nice forums btw never knew it was here happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewoodfingerboards.com
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Wow, no harm intended!
I hear these things from people, on FFI, youtube, etc. I wan't trying to be mean, but honestly that was quite harsh!
Give me a break, thats what I thought from fellow FB'ers. I had no idea! They were the ones wrong, not me!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Nice to have you on here very happy you should ask taylort to make some graphics for you seriusly he does some reallllyyyy nice graphics it would make you company look so much better also I'd brighten up the website abit becuase it's kinda dark lol
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Maplewood wrote:
support your legitimate fingerboard companies
i will like nocomply flatface and +BRR+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maplewood fingerboards   maplewood fingerboards - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

maplewood fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next