Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNo Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics Empty
PostSubject: No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics   No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:30 pm

written by todd the owner of no comply and this thred wad teken of ffi.. just thought i would share it with you:

I been busy in the back of The Pop Factory the last week or so.

That said, our first test run of Real Everslick style graphics came in, and the first test mold deck came out a while ago. Fabulous results. The graphic is embedded into the material, and it's super shiny/glossy. I have to finish out the deck, but I'll get some pics up tonight if I can.

Also, been working on a new mold, and finally got the mold machined. Ran the first test deck today, and it's so close to the deck shape I've always longed for. I'll have pics up tomorrow of it. Rounded concave instead of V shaped. Nice scale realistic dips. A more realistic difference in the difference in height of the nose compared to the tail. It's looking really promising.

Also, the White Sliderz will be on the site this Sunday.

Back to the everslicks, they look like they are gonna be so bad ass. IDK, I'll try to get pics up tonight.

Thanks again for the continued support!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see the material is a white material, and has a white edge when sanded. The graphic is impregnated into the material. So there should not be any graphic wear. This material is made for real skateboards, so it should hold up extremely well on fingerboards.

No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics Dsc0660No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics W640

If you look under my thumb area, you can see the darker shadow, which is a representation of of the crazy gloss this material has. It's the equivalent of like perfectly lacquered decks. Which, Homewoods come to mind. Justin is an effin' pro at lacquering, let alone everything else about making decks, but the gloss level reminds me of Homewood perfection....

No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics Dsc0665No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics W640

Finally, some of the other graphics, that are from original works of art. The only exception being the Attack Of The Defstone graphic, I did one of to have for my personal collection.

The green hulkish dude, is from the same style as the robot. The white ghostly looking thing is one of my favs.

The other two, are more complex works of art, that are opposites of the robot and hulk dude, more color, busier. I am trying to have a balance of art, plus I'll have my own designs soon too.

No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics Dsc0662nNo Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics W640

All in all, it's a huge step for No Comply.

It's a bit more cumbersome to get the everslicks done, the costs and method. Ultimately, they should be no more than my original graphic decks were costs wise, but should last a real long time. Forever, is a word I won't be using....

I plan to test one graphic merely by sliding it repeatedly back and forth on a rail....to see what it looks like after like hours of sliding. My guess is you'll see rub marks, but the graphic will stay intact, with no gouging or whatever.

Last edited by Harvey Glynn on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/
Jonny Bradley
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jonny Bradley

Setup : Berlinwood "Catapult Roach" Graphic
YTrucks
FF Wheels
Riptape

PostSubject: Re: No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics   No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm

love themm deckss
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics   No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Lol they do look sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/
luajh
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
luajh

Companies : SPRiNGFiELD FingerBoards

PostSubject: Re: No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics   No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:35 am

sick. i never thought people would embed graphics on teflon. todd is insane
Back to top Go down
http://springfieldfingerboards.vze.com
0SamFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
0SamFB

Companies : Snapping Fingerboards
Setup : Boriswood NM
Spinal Trucks
Rip Tape Hardware
TD Wheels

FFG12
FFG6A's
TD Trucks
Rip Tape Hardware

PostSubject: Re: No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics   No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:23 am

gnaaarlaaay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics   No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics Empty

Back to top Go down

No Comply Big updates, Real Everslick pictures, and new graphics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1