Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalYour view on thrashed boards - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your view on thrashed boards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:49 pm

how do you make a realware graphic?
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:45 pm

You force a unicorn to pee on your deck.

Also, it's really important that it is done forcefully! If the unicorn pees voluntarily the graphic will NOT wear.
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

32mm brtz with level ups
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Sounds real logical!
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 pm

^All true. It's the sheer terror of the forcible act that means the unicorn pee doesn't magically cure. So when you rub away those chips of graphic, remember. Unicorn urine. As Danny, I think Todd tried cutting costs a bit back and tried peeing on decks himself...turns out he's half goblin, so it cured magically. Ain't NO getting that graphic off. I'm looking into Todd's own particular brand for Mars Hill...

What the hell am I talking about...
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

32mm brtz with level ups
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:53 am

Wtfff?! ^
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:52 am

Mikkel S wrote:

Also, it's really important that it is done forcefully! If the unicorn pees voluntarily the graphic will NOT wear.
SeamusMcFlurry wrote:
^All true. It's the sheer terror of the forcible act that means the unicorn pee doesn't magically cure. So when you rub away those chips of graphic, remember. Unicorn urine. As Danny, I think Todd tried cutting costs a bit back and tried peeing on decks himself...turns out he's half goblin, so it cured magically. Ain't NO getting that graphic off. I'm looking into Todd's own particular brand for Mars Hill...

haahhahahhahhahhahaahaahah!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:46 am

yeah sure it gives character to the deck but it's ugly, and it's not smooth
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:09 pm

[quote="Trent Witcher"]
Mikkel S wrote:

SeamusMcFlurry wrote:

wut.
Back to top Go down
GeraldineMilne
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GeraldineMilne

Companies : Teak x GrindSir

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:54 pm

I like thrashed decks only if all the wear is from ME using it, makes it somewhat sentimental. I've never been a fan of trading for thrashed decks though, haha.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Oscar V. wrote:
Trent Witcher wrote:
Mikkel S wrote:

SeamusMcFlurry wrote:

wut.

I'll try to explain more in detail.

Unicorns are magical horses with dildos on their foreheads. Seeing as these creatures are magical they have different ways to help humans. One of the things they can do for us is graphic work. Unicorns have been used for this kind of work since the stonage and the cave paintings. Michelangelo was one of many famous painters that used his beloved unicorn, named Steve, as a tool in his work. An example is the Sistine Chapel ceiling, which is all made from Unicorn pee.

The method is simple. You draw a sketch of your graphic/painting on a piece of paper, and show it to your unicorn. Make sure that your unicorn is facing the right direction to pee on whatever you want to apply artwork to.

Whenever you've given your unicorn enough mountain dew to boost its bladder pressure, the unicorn will pee and the graphic will magically appear from the urine.

If you want your graphic to wear, you will have to force the unicorn. This can be done by calling it names and kicking it repeatedly in the face (watch out for the dildo).
The reason for this is that when abused, the unicorn secretes a substance that causes the artwork to cure poorly and be wearable.

There are many theories as to why the unicorn works this way, the most common is that it is some kind of unicorn revenge. Don't forget that unicorns are very sly creatures so to think that they would ruin artworks they haven't done voluntarily is very plausible.

I should also mention that you don't have to be a very talented artist to make this work. The unicorn will process your sketch and basically redo it in the most beautiful way possible. And since it is a magical creature, the artwork will end up looking exactly like you want it to.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:42 pm

^Couldn't hae said it better myself Mikkel. Not many people know these things. Now, go out children and skin Ents, masturbate a dragon and acquire a Unicorn and you have the makings of a deck.
Back to top Go down
FlyingDeadBird
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
FlyingDeadBird

Setup : -Berlinwood NM
-TD Trucks 29mm
-NC Lab wheels
-TD & NC tuning
-Ace tape V1

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:04 pm

........alrighty then.
Back to top Go down
adamscott
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
adamscott

Setup : ff g15/flint
BRT wides on all
TKY/TKY & WC
Oak RV2/Oak RV
FBS on all

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:31 pm

this topic got weird FAST hmm...

i like to keep my graphics in perfect condition for a while, but at a certain point i just think the board would look cooler thrashed and ride the hell out of it! very happy
Back to top Go down
Pepe M.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Pepe M.

Setup : 29mm

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Pretty much same as adam to me
Back to top Go down
GeraldineMilne
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GeraldineMilne

Companies : Teak x GrindSir

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:54 am

Well, I must admit I have learned a lot about the process of making graphics...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your view on thrashed boards   Your view on thrashed boards - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your view on thrashed boards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2