Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrorS
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrorS

Setup : none unfortunately

Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit  Empty
PostSubject: Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit    Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:42 am

Back to top Go down
sputnicwarriors
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sputnicwarriors

Companies : RIFUDG (RFDG)
Setup : SKOWOOD <3
BRR
WC
OAKS
FBS TAPE

PostSubject: Re: Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit    Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:22 am

Awsome!! happy
Back to top Go down
http://rifudg.bigcartel.com/
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit    Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:08 am

pretty nice man! I have a couple tips though
1) try to work on your speed a little on those lines. it's better to go fast and do easy tricks than to go slow and do hard ones.
2) I liked seeing you hit those street spots, but it did seem like there wasn't enough street clips in there. granted, there might not be a lot of spots near you, but work with what spots you do have. i feel like something interesting could go down at those wood ledges.......
3) try not to use a song that someone else has used. especially not one a pro used. I'm pretty sure I heard this song in one of mgp's edits. try to be original.
4) but other than those tips, it's really great man! happy
Back to top Go down
BrorS
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrorS

Setup : none unfortunately

PostSubject: Re: Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit    Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:17 am

Tyler wrote:
pretty nice man! I have a couple tips though
1) try to work on your speed a little on those lines. it's better to go fast and do easy tricks than to go slow and do hard ones.
2) I liked seeing you hit those street spots, but it did seem like there wasn't enough street clips in there. granted, there might not be a lot of spots near you, but work with what spots you do have. i feel like something interesting could go down at those wood ledges.......
3) try not to use a song that someone else has used. especially not one a pro used. I'm pretty sure I heard this song in one of mgp's edits. try to be original.
4) but other than those tips, it's really great man!

Thanks for the tips dude! Im looking for spots in my town but there is many of them. It was acctualy a friend of mine that told me too use the song.  But ill take your advice on my next edit very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit    Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bror Svensson Beginning of summer 2013 edit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1