Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeSchneider161
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
MikeSchneider161

Companies : FlatFace

FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  Empty
PostSubject: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:34 pm

Hey guys,

The next FlatFace Store Session is on July 13th, and is the last stop on the Airflo tour as well. It's gonna be a big one! John Cowart is coming too.

The address is:

1620 Osgood St.
North Andover, MA 01845

1-5pm! See you there happy
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:35 pm

welcome to the forum mike
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Welcome mike, nice of ou to join us very happy ill be there for zure!
Back to top Go down
Skaterd97
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Skaterd97

Companies : Hello fingerboards
Setup : berlinwood
Brt
china tape
Witchcraft tuning
cnc wheels

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Welcome mike
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:13 pm

These things make me wish I had the cash to get out there. So many parks. Sick dude, best of luck.
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:48 pm

I wish I could go. But hey, welcome to FBHQ Mike!
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:45 am

hell yeah coming to this
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:01 am

SeamusMcFlurry wrote:
These things make me wish I had the cash to get out there. So many parks. Sick dude, best of luck.

this, soo much so. I will fingerboard in you one day, america.

also, welcome mike!
Back to top Go down
Pureskate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Pureskate

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:57 am

Okay we need to talk about things here.

So I plan on going to the Flat Face Rendezvous spring one in 2014, because I have some friends going too, but the thing is........ is the only reason why I'm not going to the store sessions and other Rendezvouses is because of one thing. I live in Texas!

I think honestly Mike, you should do a tour of the USA and bring fingerboarding to the people. What do you think?

If the next Rendezvous was in Texas, then I would be there for sure!

Just do a huge freaking tour so that more people could possibly have the experience of being there.
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Sure wish I could make the trip over the pond some day.. awkward Also, welcome to FBHQ Mike!! very happy
Back to top Go down
MikeSchneider161
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
MikeSchneider161

Companies : FlatFace

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Pureskate wrote:
Okay we need to talk about things here.

So I plan on going to the Flat Face Rendezvous spring one in 2014, because I have some friends going too, but the thing is........ is the only reason why I'm not going to the store sessions and other Rendezvouses is because of one thing. I live in Texas!

I think honestly Mike, you should do a tour of the USA and bring fingerboarding to the people. What do you think?

If the next Rendezvous was in Texas, then I would be there for sure!

Just do a huge freaking tour so that more people could possibly have the experience of being there.
Would be cool but there's like no way for me to bring parks and stuff anywhere else, which is why the event is always here. People always fly out to it, different people every time and that's part of the vibe too. It's a lot of fun and hope you can make it out here one day!
Back to top Go down
Pureskate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Pureskate

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:18 pm

^ Yeah. It kind of goes two fold.

If there is a small number of people who do something, then its actually better if everyone meets up instead of going to them.

And from your perspective, if people always come then why change?

If you did do a tour you would have to do it in a big truck which would able to carry a bunch of fingerboarding parks. It could be done.

You know, I've always felt like these big events and meet ups were kind of like some pilgrimage or something that every passionate fingerboard just has to go to at least once in their lifetime.

I'm good friends with Geraldine, the girl who hosted the last Texas Rendezvous which you sponsored and we both decided that we will be making it out to the Flat Face Rendezvous in spring 2014 so expect to see us there.

Also since she is moving away from Texas I most likely will be hosting or co-hosting the next Texas Rendezvous in summer 2014. So we should definitely keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Tom B.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Tom B.

Setup : Weca Tie-Dye
BRT Wides
FF BRT Ed.
Slim & Catchy
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:37 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
I will fingerboard in you one day, america.

That's the best thing I've heard in a while haha. Hopefully a lot of UK people can make it to some of the Flatface events, they're amazing! If only we were closer to you guys. I live like 5 minutes away from the event location :Dbeen to almost every event since Rendezvous 10 lol cool
Back to top Go down
AirfloDave
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
AirfloDave

Companies : Airflo Rails
Setup : BW 30 MM (not 29)
Red BRT's
Blue FF BRR ed.
FBS

FF g14 30mm Airflo Engraved
Yellow BRT's
FF white BRR ed.
FBS

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:51 pm

What I don't understand is that I get comments all of the time "come to Northeast due south California, there are like at least 3 of us here so travel 1040403 miles and come session with us" I had a specific route planned for some time now, and people still ask If I can stop in certain places. Sure If I was getting payouts of like $200-$300 per place then yeah, but fuel for this entire trip is going to cost $400+ and it's only like 16 hours round trip! Some day people will be touring more and more, I'm hoping after the Airflo Summer tour people try to do their own in America more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.airflorails.com
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:57 pm

nice that's on my birthday XD
I wish I could go but I cant till next year, im totally gunna go on a roadtrip when I get a car tongue
and I didn't know flatface had a store in America!!! :O
annnnnnnnd welcome to fbhq mike very happy
Back to top Go down
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Welcome Mike And Ill Be There As Aways Cause I Live About 10-15 Minutes Away!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop    FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop  Empty

Back to top Go down

FlatFace Store/Session July 13th - Airflo Tour Stop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1