Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalrequest to the mods  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

request to the mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gamielmendoza
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
gamielmendoza

Companies : Savage Fingerboards

request to the mods  Empty
PostSubject: request to the mods    request to the mods  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:24 am

Okay so I'm very sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place but I'm on this other fourm called club integra. Now you may he thinking what do cars have to do with us. It's not the cars you see whenever we sell a part we have to use a proof sign. We write our username the date and the websites name! We have to put the sign next to anything we want to sell. Maybe it would be a good idea to implement this? Not saying anyone does this but how do you know someones not just taking images off the internet and posting them? This dosent have to be done just thought I'd put it out there.
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: request to the mods    request to the mods  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:39 am

you have to put your fbhq username, and write fbhq and the date

so for me : jack b.
FBHQ
Back to top Go down
Bearded Fingers
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Bearded Fingers

Setup : OG Deck
Fvcker V5's
TKYs
Winkler Big Daddy'z

PostSubject: Re: request to the mods    request to the mods  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:27 am

gamielmendoza wrote:
Okay so I'm very sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place but I'm on this other fourm called club integra. Now you may he thinking what do cars have to do with us. It's not the cars you see whenever we sell a part we have to use a proof sign. We write our username the date and the websites name! We have to put the sign next to anything we want to sell. Maybe it would be a good idea to implement this? Not saying anyone does this but how do you know someones not just taking images off the internet and posting them? This dosent have to be done just thought I'd put it out there.

People already do this here.

(Also, a little bit of punctuation wouldn't go amiss in your posts.)
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: request to the mods    request to the mods  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:38 am

I didn't see people doing this so i when i made my thread i never thought to put all my info in the picture. But know i now for next time when i make a buy/sell/trade thread. Anyways, i think this is a good idea, just to be safer.
Back to top Go down
gamielmendoza
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
gamielmendoza

Companies : Savage Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: request to the mods    request to the mods  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:11 am

Twest wrote:
I didn't see people doing this so i when i made my thread i never thought to put all my info in the picture. But know i now for next time when i make a buy/sell/trade thread. Anyways, i think this is a good idea, just to be safer.

Yeah its just a little safety measure we should all take. all the threads ive looked through no one has done this so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: request to the mods    request to the mods  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:29 pm

gamielmendoza wrote:

We are already discussing changes in the sell/trade area, thanks for your input we will definitely consider this

Bearded Fingers wrote:
gamielmendoza wrote:

People already do this here.

(Also, a little bit of punctuation wouldn't go amiss in your posts.)

This isn't school, please don't criticize people on their grammar/punctuation
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: request to the mods    request to the mods  EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:03 pm

this is a good idea, i know some people do it but to have it required in a thread would be good.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Fingers
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Bearded Fingers

Setup : OG Deck
Fvcker V5's
TKYs
Winkler Big Daddy'z

PostSubject: Re: request to the mods    request to the mods  EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Harvey Glynn wrote:

Punctuation and grammar make for an easier read, that's all.
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: request to the mods    request to the mods  EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:02 pm

Bearded Fingers wrote:
Harvey Glynn wrote:

Punctuation and grammar make for an easier read, that's all.

Completely agree with beardy. it just helps a little but imo, I'm more apt to read the whole thing, lol
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: request to the mods    request to the mods  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:11 pm

i completely agree, but alot of people get down about this as its forced on people way too much on the internet, i understand your point though, just sometimes makes people feel shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: request to the mods    request to the mods  Empty

Back to top Go down

request to the mods

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1