Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalsunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale Empty
PostSubject: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:03 am

so i have been in the fingerboarding scene for 2 years and i have seen companys come and go, kid jump in the scene selling crappy goods to make a quick buck then get shutdown and leave, or end up scamming. with sunrise i spend as much time possible taking care to make every product perfect, but also offer high quality products at a low cost. there are going to be alot of crazy things being dropped in the near future, like diffrent shapes and colors, also i am backed by my team that i have already chosen by personality, style, and all around charicter to help me get this company to full potential and really just have fun with it! also collabs with a few company's very soon. a variety of obstacles will be avalible for purchase at florida rendezvous but are also for sale on here and youtube. so without further a due, i give you sunrise concrete.

first product that im dropping early tonight because im so excited for is manny pads! they are 3/4 inches tall, have perfect rounded edges, and are 7 and 1/2 inches long. perfect for combos and are just an all around fun obstacle. they are priced at 10 plus shipping depending on where you live in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7UqvEIa4fQ&feature=youtu.be

that is a quick video showing them off and more pics very soon.

Last edited by mattyb on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:12 am

Im so stoked to try one of these out! They look so smooth.
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:19 am

That looks so fun i totally want one!"
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:00 am

They look mad smooth, but I think you should make them a little bit higher. They look sick though happy
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:07 am

Those look as smooth as the butter on my face. Would love to see a mini with it! happy
Back to top Go down
Alex Ward
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Alex Ward

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:17 am

i want one
Back to top Go down
http://yungkeef.tumblr.com/
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:10 pm

haha thanks for all the positive feedback guys, slaw im working on a higher one just need a new mold. get at me if you want to order guys
Back to top Go down
Skaterd97
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Skaterd97

Companies : Hello fingerboards
Setup : berlinwood
Brt
china tape
Witchcraft tuning
cnc wheels

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Can't wait to see them at the event. I'd say make them higher in my opinion
But other than that there amazing
Back to top Go down
Bearded Fingers
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Bearded Fingers

Setup : OG Deck
Fvcker V5's
TKYs
Winkler Big Daddy'z

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:18 pm

The product looks nice, but I think $15 is a bit steep for something you could make yourself for a third of the price.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Bearded Fingers wrote:
The product looks nice, but I think $15 is a bit steep for something you could make yourself for a third of the price.

As much as this sounds like the 'competition' being a knob for the sake of it, I agree. I have a couple of manny pads like this that I refuse to sell because they both came out of tupperware. The reason I've avoided (so far, but expect them in future) manny pads and barriers is because I want to provide something a bit more than a flat curb or a jersey barrier. I try and make my obstacles a bit more unique, something I'd be stoked to skate happy

Anyway, I mean this to be an encouragement rather than putting you down. On the plus, loving how smooth you've gotten it, quality looks sick, no cracks (which is impressive since I'm assuming you've not used aggregate? I might be wrong though). Good start man. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
FlyingDeadBird
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
FlyingDeadBird

Setup : -Berlinwood NM
-TD Trucks 29mm
-NC Lab wheels
-TD & NC tuning
-Ace tape V1

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:38 pm

I want to eat it, looks like soap
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:27 am

thanks chris, im working on more molds and vacume forming but witht he event and everything i thought i would drop these because of the time i had and what not. price dropped to 10 bucks
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:35 am

mattyb wrote:
thanks chris, im working on more molds and vacume forming but witht he event and everything i thought i would drop these because of the time i had and what not. price dropped to 10 bucks

Not gonna lie, I saw $15 and assumed it was £15 :\ my bad. $10 is a good price, including shipping. And that's fair, my first mold was ghetto as can be (ask Big Tom, he's the only one who saw it lol). Vac forming sounds awesome too :)Like I said, good luck man. Hope it goes well happy

EDIT: NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING! Including shipping would be a freaking MENTAL idea. Sorry, again, my bad sad

Last edited by SeamusMcFlurry on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am

mattyb wrote:
Now $10 is better happy
Back to top Go down
kiwi95
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:52 am

look awesome, great job matty. the only question is how are you planning on buy more supplies , shippings going to cost 8-15 dollars .its like mailing a brick. i understand its not about making a profit but to cover the cost of making one manual pad.
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:56 am

its 10 plus what ever shipin^
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:57 am

keelan i am set on crete for awhile, and i have money from working that i can use to buy materials, the obstacles are just for fun, not to make money
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:01 am

Watched the video a few hours ago. The quality is definitely there Matty! Keep up the excellent work dude!
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:37 am

thanks ryan that means alot! im so happy that you guys like them, hopefully i get some sales soon wink
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:41 am

mattyb wrote:
thanks ryan that means alot! im so happy that you guys like them, hopefully i get some sales soon wink
I think you'll start to see some more interest once you get some more interesting designs. I think the many pad was a cool way to experiment but now that you've found what works for you I'd say get some cool designs going.
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:28 am

yea definatly soon there will be new obstacles
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:15 am

Make one of them a barrier with one side a quarter!!!! That'd be awesome I love you haven't seen any other company with it either...
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:16 am

keiranclen wrote:
Make one of them a barrier with one side a quarter!!!! That'd be awesome :heart:haven't seen any other company with it either...

<3 getting clay tomorrow
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:48 am

Awesome cool looking forward to seeing how they turn out shocked
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:18 pm

prototypes in the works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale   sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

sunrise concrete- manual pads now for sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next