Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalEntry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entry Decks Update And Stock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:41 pm

This is not an entry, it's an exit..

Høhøhøhøhøhøhø
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:12 am

Oh fuck that's my mold in the picture lol.
Back to top Go down
grantinator
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
grantinator

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:22 am

AlexJ wrote:
GunnerBoser wrote:
Not to accuse you or anything man but I honestly can't help but feel like you made a bondo mold out of a deck I sent you...? Pics of mold maybe?
heres the pic and not to be a dick but why would i copy your shape i bought this off my friend not to long ago
Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Nfb10
I took this picture when I was giving my mold to a friend, thats my glass desk, and my Clash London Calling shirt. busted...
EDIT: I can confirm, I did give the mold to Ryan so unless Ryan got rid of it then idk what
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:27 am

in actual fact i think the responsible party should be banned for a month.

this way it sends out the right message imo.

we will not have fakers and thieves in our community.

(also classic Mikkel cool  haha)
Back to top Go down
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:40 am

Ok guys I am not gonna lie I use a shitty plastic resin mold made by my uncle I didn't want to admit it and gunner ill assure u I'm not copying ur shape I got that pic from a thread so gunner would quit accusing me ill make a shap comparison pic and prove I'm not copying og!
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:50 am

Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Tumblr_m6h0kbeGMz1qi58aho1_500
Back to top Go down
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:52 am

GunnerBoser wrote:
WHOA WHOA WHOA Alex what the actual fuck dude? I saved up a lot of my own money to get that metal mold made and you think you can just use some bondo to copy it and call it your own unique thing? Why don't you ask for 225 dollars from your fat mexican grandma so you can come up with your own unique shape and learn the hard way like all good companies have. Your decks look like you shat them out and rubbed some water on them to give them a nice shine. Your whole company vibe is noobcity and I'm wondering how someone with even half a brain could come up with this idea and not feel guilty for it? I can't really stop you from making the decks now but I can certainly say a big FUCK YOU for ripping my mold off and using my decks for a decent template. Send my Woob to me and let's not ever talk again, K? K.

Bro calm down. xD You aren't gonna get your woob if you cuss him out ahaha. And what if he didn't bondo one of your decks, you just made yourself look somewhat bad D:
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:54 am

Dawn, why did he have to tell the truth sad This thread was gonna get exciting XD
Back to top Go down
Tom B.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Tom B.

Setup : Weca Tie-Dye
BRT Wides
FF BRT Ed.
Slim & Catchy
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:06 am

Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Images10

jk. I'm honestly not sure of the situation right now, but Alex is one of my best friends and I don't think he'd intentionally steal the temple mold, or OG mold, or whatever companies' mold this is. Honestly I can't think he would rip someone off like that. I know he makes decks because he enjoys it, and he's not a greedy fuck. All of you guys have very valid points with the mold issues, but again I don't think it was Alex's original intent to steal another company's mold. Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to maybe defend Alex, even though there are definitely some things he needs to change. awkward 
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:09 am

Tom B. wrote:

jk. I'm honestly not sure of the situation right now, but Alex is one of my best friends and I don't think he'd intentionally steal the temple mold, or OG mold, or whatever companies' mold this is. Honestly I can't think he would rip someone off like that. I know he makes decks because he enjoys it, and he's not a greedy fuck. All of you guys have very valid points with the mold issues, but again I don't think it was Alex's original intent to steal another company's mold. Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to maybe defend Alex, even though there are definitely some things he needs to change. awkward 

ok dont speak for him lol
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:10 am

Tom B. wrote:

I don't think he's stolen my shape. I think he just felt pressured to show a picture of his mold and didn't realize it was my mold. With that being said what he did is still wrong in my book.
Back to top Go down
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:16 am

Heres proof look at the length difference and the space between the decks ogs kicks are higher and my kicks start further at the end of the deck then ogs and theres my ghetto homemade mold that works great does not match up with a og gunner thanks for accusing me of stealing ur shape lol
Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Sam_0415
Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Sam_0416
Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Sam_0417
Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 6<a href=Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Sam_04209/sam_0419.jpg" />

Last edited by AlexJ on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:18 am

Ryan wrote:
Tom B. wrote:

I don't think he's stolen my shape. I think he just felt pressured to show a picture of his mold and didn't realize it was my mold. With that being said what he did is still wrong in my book.
Ryan thats exactly what happened i wasnt home i screenshotted it and did that cause gunner was pissing me off i just posted proof
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:18 am

AlexJ wrote:
Ok guys I am not gonna lie I use a shitty plastic resin mold made by my uncle I didn't want to admit it and gunner ill assure u I'm not copying ur shape I got that pic from a thread so gunner would quit accusing me ill make a shap comparison pic and prove I'm not copying og!

Can you post a pic of the mold you actually use and the template you use as well so I can be sure that I am not being ripped off? Sorry I blew up but really I need legitimate proof, not a year old picture of Grant's old mold.
Back to top Go down
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:30 am

GunnerBoser wrote:
AlexJ wrote:

Can you post a pic of the mold you actually use and the template you use as well so I can be sure that I am not being ripped off? Sorry I blew up but really I need legitimate proof, not a year old picture of Grant's old mold.

Here its a Homade Plastic Resin mold and a old mold entry deck as a template thats what i use! Im not copying anyone i copied and pasted that pic because i wasnt home and i wanted gunner to shut up!
Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Sam_0421
Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Sam_0422
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:37 am

its still all to fishy imo.

those pictures prove nothing.

so did you make this mold?

you didn't 'bondo' one of my decks did you?

Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:41 am

blosom wrote:

I don't think he's copied anyone's shape. if anything it's an Ebay mold which I'm not that sure of. I think the only thing he's guilty of his stealing that picture. I don't blame anyone though if it's going to take them some time to trust him again though.
Back to top Go down
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:43 am

blosom wrote:

Yes my uncle made it out of plastic resin at his work and how dont they prove nothing the shape doesnt match up i clearly didnt copy og and no i didnt bondo ur mold if i made a bondo mold my decks would warp and the mold would crack why would i steal a companies shape!
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:52 am

it looks to good to me....(the mold).

i find it mighty strange how your uncle can knock up a mold, which looks a really good shape without no prior knowledge. i thin k this is probably another picture from somewhere.

it looks to perfect to me....in fact it looks like a mold made from a original metal mold.

and just because your deck doesn't match the shape of the mold dont prove a thing.....pressure,curing,glue etc, etc all make a huge difference. i can make 20 different shaped boards all from the same mold...just by being creative with a few things.

that mold just looks too good to be true. perfect kick heights the concave at the side....no way is that a hommade mold from scratch....i just dont believe it.

if thats what your uncle can knock up from scratch he needs to make everyone a mold.

Last edited by blosom on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:56 am

blosom wrote:
it looks to good to me....(the mold).

i find it mighty strange how your uncle can knock up a mold, which looks a really good shape without no prior knowledge. i thin k this is probably another picture from somewhere.

it looks to perfect to me....in fact it looks like a mold made from a original metal mold.

and just because your deck doesn't match the shape of the mold dont prove a thing.....pressure,curing,glue etc, etc all make a huge difference. i can make 20 different shaped boards all from the same mold...just by being creative with a few things.

that mold just looks too good to be true. perfect kick heights the concave at the side....no way is that a hommade mold from scratch....i just dont believe it.
im not sitting here fighting with you believe what you want all it takes is a cardboard frame you poor the resin in etc sand ur shape drill pins in to mark holes bam ur done so hard and how the hell does the picture have my granite and my entry deck in it and my og custom deck if its fake lol!
Back to top Go down
BrianC
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrianC

Companies : Pure

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:57 am

Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:06 am

Can we get some pics where we can see the whole mold?
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 am

guys if you look at his pictures of his mold and his pictures of his setups in the setups thread, its the same camera. also, even if he did happen to copy someones shape, which i doubt he did because of the mold pics he posted, im sure he didnt mean to. alex is a good guy, he just made a silly mistake, that's all
Back to top Go down
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:16 am

BrianC wrote:
Pretty sure it's just a gator mold. No shame in saying it is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/wooden-fingerboard-skateboard-Gator-mold-GM1230HP-tech-finger-board-deck-toy-/230993417810?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item35c847d652

It probably is a homemade mold. It can't be a gator mold, the entry deck picture he posted of his 4 ply deck doesnt have the flat spot in the middle, the gator gm12 mold has a flatspot in the middle.
Back to top Go down
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:20 am

See its homemade i shaped the like lenght and width off of a gator mold my friend has then made a card board frame and my uncle poured the reson we sanded etc and we drilled holes and glued pins in!

Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Sam_0423
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry Decks Update And Stock   Entry Decks Update And Stock - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry Decks Update And Stock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next