Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCan't fingerboard for a bit... Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't fingerboard for a bit...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MapleLeaf
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
MapleLeaf

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide low
BRT wide
Flatface x Winkler
FBS
Sprinkle of fairy dust

Can't fingerboard for a bit... Empty
PostSubject: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 pm

CRAZIEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER.

Went to Sobeys biking with Matthew, and we bought a 6 pack of glass coke and some snacks. So we just start biking away to Matthew's house, when the bottom of the coke box opened up. 4 of the cokes smashed. So when we are cleaning it up and stuff, I start bleeding. I cut my hand in 3 places. I run back to Sobeys to get a bandage or something, nobody is at customer service, so I'm waiting there with bleeding hands. Finally some one comes with the first aid and stuff, we wash my hands and find out that there is 3 cuts. 1 small one on my left, 1 long one on my right and a small one. No glass though We sit in the employees lounge or whatever, and then he gives us a refund of the cokes. My dad picked us up, then he drove Matt and me home. Now I'm sitting here on Fingerboardhq with bandages on my hand.

And when I do tricks, my hand muscles tense up and make my hand super sore.

Although, thanks for the help Sobeys!
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:03 pm

that sucks,atleast this thread isnt what i thouhgt ''i lost my tek dek im not asking for a free one but someone send me one''
Back to top Go down
MapleLeaf
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
MapleLeaf

BRT wide
Flatface x Winkler
FBS
Sprinkle of fairy dust

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:06 pm

mattyb wrote:
''i lost my tek dek im not asking for a free one but someone send me one''
LOOOLLL
Back to top Go down
Dom-Mattocks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:10 pm

mattyb wrote:
that sucks,atleast this thread isnt what i thouhgt ''i lost my tek dek im not asking for a free one but someone send me one''

^^
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:47 pm

sucks dude, hope your hand heals soon! happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Damnn, sorry to hear this! Hope you're good to go again soon!

Reminds me of when I put my hand through a window a few months ago, I'm sure you all saw the picture, as a matter of fact this came out of my scar a few days ago!

Can't fingerboard for a bit... Imag0527
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:
Damnn, sorry to hear this! Hope you're good to go again soon!

Reminds me of when I put my hand through a window a few months ago, I'm sure you all saw the picture, as a matter of fact this came out of my scar a few days ago!

Can't fingerboard for a bit... Imag0527

for a second I thought this was just a picture of your leg hair, I now realize that I see a piece of glass.
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:12 am

Welp, just another reason life sucks. Hope you heal soon dude.
Back to top Go down
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:16 am

Damn man, that's worst case! Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:25 pm

That sucks man. Hope you get well soon!
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Feel better soon dude! Must suck to not be able to fingerboard sad
Back to top Go down
MapleLeaf
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
MapleLeaf

BRT wide
Flatface x Winkler
FBS
Sprinkle of fairy dust

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Thank you guys so much for the support!
I can move my left thumb now, but my right thumb will not move without pain.
Its healing though, so that's good very happy
Back to top Go down
JackTerryFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JackTerryFB

Companies : none
Setup : G14
Blackriver Trucks Super Silver Wide
Substance THCas
Riptape Slim and Catchy
Witchcraft Bushings

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:58 pm

the most ironic thing just happened!!!!!!
so I am watching your video. Im listening to your video and I am really feeling your pain. I was just imagining not being able to fingerboard and it seemed terrible. Then, after I watched the video I went to my neighbors house. He had his pocket knife out and I was playing with it (You are probably starting to get how bad this sounds). Then he tried to take it back from me and closed it right on my finger. Went right down to the bone. Now I cant fb for like 2 1/2 weeks. Sucks I feel your pain. I mite take a pic if anyone wants to see but it happened yesterday so you cant see the bone too much anymore
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:06 pm

JackTerryFB wrote:
so I am watching your video.  Im listening to your video and I am really feeling your pain.  I was just imagining not being able to fingerboard and it seemed terrible.  Then, after I watched the video I went to my neighbors house.  He had his pocket knife out and I was playing with it (You are probably starting to get how bad this sounds).  Then he tried to take it back from me and closed it right on my finger. Went right down to the bone.  Now I cant fb for like 2 1/2 weeks. Sucks I feel your pain.  I mite take a pic if anyone wants to see but it happened yesterday so you cant see the bone too much anymore

Sounds like one hell of a pocket knife... pics!
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:40 pm

JackTerryFB wrote:
so I am watching your video.  Im listening to your video and I am really feeling your pain.  I was just imagining not being able to fingerboard and it seemed terrible.  Then, after I watched the video I went to my neighbors house.  He had his pocket knife out and I was playing with it (You are probably starting to get how bad this sounds).  Then he tried to take it back from me and closed it right on my finger. Went right down to the bone.  Now I cant fb for like 2 1/2 weeks. Sucks I feel your pain.  I mite take a pic if anyone wants to see but it happened yesterday so you cant see the bone too much anymore
You really don't want to meet up with me, do you? lol. I'm just kidding, I hope you feel better soon. But one more thing. PICS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:41 pm

That sounds like a gnarly cut haha sucks you got cut jack. Pics!

And good thing you're healing maple!
Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:11 am

A while ago i was using a drill and it went straight into my finger. Couldn't fb for two weeks. Hope you get better
Back to top Go down
JackTerryFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JackTerryFB

Substance THCas
Riptape Slim and Catchy
Witchcraft Bushings

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:16 am

Can't fingerboard for a bit... Gopr0015

cant see it too well but here its so deep
Back to top Go down
JackTerryFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JackTerryFB

Substance THCas
Riptape Slim and Catchy
Witchcraft Bushings

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:17 am

WantSomeSlaw wrote:
JackTerryFB wrote:
You really don't want to meet up with me, do you? lol. I'm just kidding, I hope you feel better soon. But one more thing. PICS!!!!

I know rite! but we gotta meet up.  I need to get a good date and plan out it to the worst case possible so it cant go wrong

Last edited by JackTerryFB on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up)
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:29 am

JackTerryFB wrote:
WantSomeSlaw wrote:
JackTerryFB wrote:

I know rite! but we gotta meet up.  I need to get a good date and plan out it to the worst case possible so it cant go wrong
Lol. Awesome. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know. I have until September to meetup, and I have nothing going on, so when ever is good for you, it will probably be good for me. Heal soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't fingerboard for a bit...   Can't fingerboard for a bit... Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't fingerboard for a bit...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1