Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBack, somewhat. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back, somewhat.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

Back, somewhat. Empty
PostSubject: Back, somewhat.   Back, somewhat. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:48 pm

I've disappeared for a while because my camera was stolen. Bart, of Ace Fingerboarding (my sponsor), held a promotion of V1 tape where the funds raised would be given to me to get a new camera. There weren't too many sales but Bart ended up putting in some of his own money to the total and gave me 50€. Words cannot express how truly amazing and generous that is, especially in a small scene like fingerboarding. I've made a little bit of money from a temporary job to get another camera and it's with many thanks to Bart that I am able to post videos again.

So, I am back but this is just a little message to say hi rather than my usual level of fingerboarding. As such, I didn't really spend a lot of effort on this and you can tell by the shit tricks, shit filming and shit editing. My old main setup was also in the bag that was stolen so I had lost motivation to fingerboard for a while. As you can see in this video, I've used a Lovedrug 32, No Comply Microdeck, Close Up G5, Redemption 26, Kulture 29 (my old main) and a TD Penny with mountainboard trucks.

I hope I'll eventually get back on the level I once was. Thanks to everyone in the fingerboard community for being so awesome. Thanks Bart, Kerry, Ross, Damien.

AceFingerboarding.com

As a bonus, I was looking through my uploads and realised this trick was still unlisted instead of public...

This is my trick at the very end of the FBHQ Montage 2013 "We Are FBHQ", edited by Axel Wahl. It had the credits of all the people over this clip so you couldn't see it well. I thought I had shared this before but I guess I didn't. Here it is. It's a tad sketchy, lol.

Watch the entire montage video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KBUzPKDFqg
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

Back, somewhat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, somewhat.   Back, somewhat. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:29 pm

It's awesome to see you dropping in again happy

Also, for the record, the day I call those tricks crap, I'll be happy happy some of the most creative stuff I've seen from you in a while happy
Back to top Go down
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

Back, somewhat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, somewhat.   Back, somewhat. EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:22 am

Damn man, that super innovative! Crazy trick combos, aside from the editing, vid was insane!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back, somewhat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, somewhat.   Back, somewhat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Back, somewhat.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1