Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAnyone rollerblade?  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone rollerblade?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pittsburghfingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Pittsburghfingers

Setup : Woob Tie Dye
BRT
Winklers

Anyone rollerblade?  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone rollerblade?    Anyone rollerblade?  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:53 am

Love skating and been at it since I was 7

Go ahead call me gay fruitbooter whatever but if you dont respect rollerblading you are naive and have never seen a good rollerblader, or watched a pro rollerblading part. They do things just as gnarly if not bigger stuff than pro skateboarders get paid little to nothing usually have no health insurance and simply do it because they LOVE it. And for the people who have never seen gnarly skating here are some videos to show you.

Last edited by Pittsburghfingers on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Ward
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Alex Ward

PostSubject: Re: Anyone rollerblade?    Anyone rollerblade?  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:54 am

david sizemore lives/lived down the road from me a few years back. he and i skated at the same skatepark.
Back to top Go down
http://yungkeef.tumblr.com/
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

PostSubject: Re: Anyone rollerblade?    Anyone rollerblade?  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:14 am

I actually gave these videos a chance, being a skater I would usually atomatically say it was really lame... but to be honest those one foot grinds are pretty tight. Other than that I just really couldn't get into it. But to each their own!

Last edited by deejaySTICKYfingaz on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone rollerblade?    Anyone rollerblade?  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:17 am

I used to before I started skating.
I got xsjados and I think they are called stockwells 0.o not a clue
I just couldn't stand how long they took to put on and it'd give me a headache everytime for some reason >.< also quit because there's too much falling on your arse then having to walk funny Afterwards XD
I wanna use them again since I brought them then used them for like 3 months then quit, cost me a lot of money D:
Back to top Go down
ConcreteFBS
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ConcreteFBS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone rollerblade?    Anyone rollerblade?  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:31 pm

I used to rollerblade like 2 years ago but i slowly grew out of it and into skateboarding. I think the main reason i stopped was because to progress anymore than i already had i would have to start doing bigger stuff and i wasnt really as comfortable doing that. Im pleased i did rollerblade for a bit though i can appreciate rollerblade videos and not just see it as being "gay" or whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone rollerblade?    Anyone rollerblade?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone rollerblade?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1