Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHomewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JRskatr
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JRskatr

Companies : Homewood Fingerboards
Setup : Homewood New Mold
New Foamy Greatness
YTrucks & NC wheels

Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  Empty
PostSubject: Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek    Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Hey everyone! I've been very busy working on some new and exciting stuff, so I wanted to give a quick update!

Homewood has added 2 new team riders and one of them has been added a few years ago but I have been keeping it secret but think it's a good time to announce it now.  So without further ado, Homewood would like to welcome the following new team riders to the Homewood family:

ERIC SMITH     MATT MEDINA     JACK NORRIS

Some of the newer members here may have not heard of Eric Smith, but he is quite legendary, most famous for this video he made wayyy back in 2006. Even back then he was this good... One of his cool qualities is he never used foam tape on his decks, always grip. happy

Crime in Choir

Matt Medina is also a great fingerboarder and one of the most chill dudes you'll meet.  He has a busy work schedule but still finds time to film every now and then, and since he lives close to me we plan on making some edits together in the future. :)Check out his channel! (Most of them are videos for trades since he's an avid collector himself, so you can find a lot of cool stuff he's got)

Matt Medina's channel

Most of you probably know Jack Norris. I call him the prodigy of fingerboarding lol just because I haven't seen anyone get so good in such a short amount of time. He's got so much potential even though I can't imagine him learning any more tricks since he can pretty much do anything and everything. I guess he can start learning tricks with his left hand? lol. Here's his recent welcome video!

Homewood Welcomes Jack Norris

Finally, there will be some new stuff coming soon to Homewoodfb.  Don't want to give away too much but I'm working super hard to show everyone as soon as possible.  But there will be a new look to the website, a few new graphics, and other awesome stuff. wink Here's a little sneak peek at what's been happening in Homewood...
Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  9535817841_a2617599dc
So yeah the smokestack monster got a little makeover, but I think he looks a little cleaner now. He also evolved some longer fingers to fingerboard with and is much bigger and hungrier now than before. He's trying to eat up all the old monsters but some of them are doing their best to hide from him. wink

Thanks everyone for reading and again for all the support, so excited to show you the rest of the new stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.homewoodfb.com
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek    Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:34 pm

WAIT, DOES THIS MEAN ERIC SMITH WILL BE FILMING AGAIN SOON?!?! shocked 

Congrats to all!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek    Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Sick!
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek    Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Eric Smith rules. if his style has advanced anymore from waybackwhen he will be formidable.

ill keep an eye out for your new stuff!

Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek    Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:07 pm

JessM wrote:
WAIT, DOES THIS MEAN ERIC SMITH WILL BE FILMING AGAIN SOON?!?! shocked 
Right when I heard that Eric was on the team, I remembered you and Tinychat lol. But congrats to allll the new team members happy
Back to top Go down
JRskatr
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JRskatr

Companies : Homewood Fingerboards
Setup : Homewood New Mold
New Foamy Greatness
YTrucks & NC wheels

PostSubject: Re: Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek    Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Thanks guys! Eric is still trying to keep up with things and wants to start filming again so we'll see what happens in the near future! He's definitely been one of my favorite fingerboarders ever since I got back into the scene 6 years ago. happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.homewoodfb.com
FingerBanger
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
FingerBanger

PostSubject: Re: Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek    Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:17 pm

So sick to see new stuff happening with homewood
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek    Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:35 pm

JRskatr wrote:
Thanks guys! Eric is still trying to keep up with things and wants to start filming again so we'll see what happens in the near future! He's definitely been one of my favorite fingerboarders ever since I got back into the scene 6 years ago. happy
My personal favorite as well. He's the best fingerboarder of all time bar none.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
KlarenzeT
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
KlarenzeT

Setup : Seedfingerboards Complete

PostSubject: Re: Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek    Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:45 am

congrats fellas !
Back to top Go down
Eavorclear
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Eavorclear

Setup : Custom Homewood deck 30mm, China trucks, china wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek    Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Nice! This is some great news!
Back to top Go down
http://eavorclear.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek    Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek  Empty

Back to top Go down

Homewood UPDATES!!! 2 new team riders, sneak peek

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1