Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalYTrucks X4 Help Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YTrucks X4 Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpencerPaige
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SpencerPaige

Setup : Radramps Hawaiian Shirt Fabric Bottom
Y-Trucks x4 United
No Comply White V6
Foamy Greatness
FBS Extra Smooth

YTrucks X4 Help Empty
PostSubject: YTrucks X4 Help   YTrucks X4 Help EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:58 pm

So, I want to get the witchcraft bushings for my Y Trucks, but I'm afraid that if I unscrew the torx head the whole truck will fall apart. So, couold someone please post a picture of their YTrucks without the torxhead screw on for me. I also want to know if there is a kingin underneath the Torx screw, or does the Torx head act as a kingpin?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

YTrucks X4 Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: YTrucks X4 Help   YTrucks X4 Help EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:00 pm

It's an inverted kingpin so it works the same as Allen key trucks, if you unscrew it they will be fine just put the witchcrafts on and screw it back in happy
Back to top Go down
SpencerPaige
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SpencerPaige

Y-Trucks x4 United
No Comply White V6
Foamy Greatness
FBS Extra Smooth

YTrucks X4 Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: YTrucks X4 Help   YTrucks X4 Help EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
SpencerPaige
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SpencerPaige

Y-Trucks x4 United
No Comply White V6
Foamy Greatness
FBS Extra Smooth

YTrucks X4 Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: YTrucks X4 Help   YTrucks X4 Help EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:15 pm

:oSo is the torx head basically a kingpin screw that goes over the actual kingpin?
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

YTrucks X4 Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: YTrucks X4 Help   YTrucks X4 Help EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Spencer, the torx head is the kingpin. I have the Witchcraft ytrucks edition bushings on my ytrucks. Basically, you unscrew the torx head, take off the original bushings and put it in a baggy and save it just in case, put the top bushing on the screw first, then put the screw in the hanger, then put the botton bushings and washers if you want to use them, then screw it right back in. Repeat on the other set.
Back to top Go down
SpencerPaige
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SpencerPaige

Y-Trucks x4 United
No Comply White V6
Foamy Greatness
FBS Extra Smooth

YTrucks X4 Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: YTrucks X4 Help   YTrucks X4 Help EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Thnaks man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YTrucks X4 Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: YTrucks X4 Help   YTrucks X4 Help Empty

Back to top Go down

YTrucks X4 Help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1