Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalhas anyone had this problem? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

has anyone had this problem?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ErikOlsen
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ErikOlsen

Setup : a big cheese sandwich

has anyone had this problem? Empty
PostSubject: has anyone had this problem?   has anyone had this problem? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:25 pm

ok so I ordered flatface brr edition wheels and there is some of the wheel material stuck next to the bearing ive tried to pick the material out but I just want to know if anyone else has had the same problem happen with their flatface wheels?
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?   has anyone had this problem? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:37 pm

you could just file/sand/scrape it off
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?   has anyone had this problem? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:01 pm

I had a little bit of material sticking out from the back of my bearings on my G6d's
I just got a pair of tweezers and picked it off.
Back to top Go down
ErikOlsen
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ErikOlsen

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?   has anyone had this problem? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:10 pm

ive tried getting it out but the material is literally behind the bearing causing it to sit crooked
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?   has anyone had this problem? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Contact flatface. They'll probably replace them for you.
Back to top Go down
ErikOlsen
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ErikOlsen

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?   has anyone had this problem? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:24 am

yea im gonna
Back to top Go down
sputnicwarriors
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sputnicwarriors

Companies : RIFUDG (RFDG)
Setup : SKOWOOD <3
BRR
WC
OAKS
FBS TAPE

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?   has anyone had this problem? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:54 am

skatemaster231 wrote:
Contact flatface. They'll probably replace them for you.
Back to top Go down
http://rifudg.bigcartel.com/
Jay
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Jay

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?   has anyone had this problem? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:28 pm

This happens sometimes, it's easy to fix, but if you don't trust yourself you can send them in and we'll replace them. Sometimes when the bearings are put into the wheels a little burr of the wheel material is pushed into the spot between the bearing and back wall, and sometimes they get overlooked. You can use an x-acto knife to cut the little burr away, which is what I'd do if I got a wheel like that. Otherwise, send an email and ask about getting a replacement for that wheel, or however many are messed up. Sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
http://backwoodscreep.tumblr.com/
ErikOlsen
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ErikOlsen

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?   has anyone had this problem? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:42 pm

yea I cant even get to were the material is and I did email mike yesterday thanks for the information.
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

Setup : Zink 32mm wide
YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?   has anyone had this problem? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Considering how expensive bearings/wheels are, I'd just contact them. Their customer service is really good so they should send you a replacement if you send yours back. IMO, it's not worth trying to fix yourself as you won't be able to return it if you mess it up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/skatefallen91
ErikOlsen
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ErikOlsen

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?   has anyone had this problem? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:52 am

yea I already returned them mike is sending some
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?   has anyone had this problem? Empty

Back to top Go down

has anyone had this problem?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1