Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFSS... Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FSS...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFingerBreaker
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TheFingerBreaker

Setup : Zilly Deck
Ytrucks X3
Winkler Wheels Classic
China Tape

FSS... Empty
PostSubject: FSS...   FSS... EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:41 pm

So FSS has gone downhill...
I know there is alot of threads about him but this could be renewed.
Before I used to think Frankie was great but now he just does the same things over and over again.
I mean AFF and TFT is the exact same thing every week and he has the silly things he says every time like: "I don't have a lit of information...just a tiny bit!" and when he does contests when he seals the envelope he's like: "Oww cut my tounge,just teasing".
And everything he does is the same.
What do you think about FSS in general or that he reapeats himself so much all the time.
Maybe it's just me being cranky but whatever tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FingerBreaker07
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

FSS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSS...   FSS... EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Hes alright. Its still cool that he still does giveaways. Plus, he's helping kids get into fingerboarding albeit in a corny fashion.
Back to top Go down
Praibis
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Praibis

Setup : Tech deck

FSS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSS...   FSS... EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:39 pm

skatemaster231 wrote:
Hes alright. Its still cool that he still does giveaways. Plus, he's helping kids get into fingerboarding albeit in a corny fashion.
True. But it´s really boring that he does the same thing every time... I barely watch his videos anymore... :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/praibis
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

FSS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSS...   FSS... EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:44 pm

I've never really liked him. Just not my style. I like what he does though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

FSS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSS...   FSS... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:10 am

He helps the scene a lot, but he acts childish
Back to top Go down
ronan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ronan

Companies : Dual-digit
Setup : Varies by the day

FSS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSS...   FSS... EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Agree with Kingsley ^ it comes across as him acting too childish. I really dig the fact that he held to Franky Friday's for a good while, but like everyone has mentioned it's tough to sit through the obnoxious music and randomness so I also unsubscribed from his channel a while ago. I can appreciate the fact that it's positively promoting fingerboarding, the presentation is just all wrong :-(
Back to top Go down
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

Setup : Frost G3 Mellow
BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

FSS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSS...   FSS... EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:05 pm

hes an embarassement to the scene by the way he acts and presents fingerboarding maybe fingerboarders seem like 6 year olds stuck in adult bodies. his contest recently was who could guess the number he had in his head. thats just irrelevant and desperate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ifing3rb0ard
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

FSS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSS...   FSS... EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:21 pm

I thought he used to be a lot better, but now I barely watch his videos anymore. He does some awesome things for the scene, and he seems like an awesome guy to hang out with, but he is just too childish and wacky. I bet he isn't exactly like that in person, but on his videos, I dislike that. I also hate watching a bunch of kids suck up to him in the comments like "Yo yiggity homie. I love your videos so much. I am your #1 fan happyhappyhappyhappyhappy I love alllll your videos. And dude, can I have a complete board of yours? Dude you are soooooo good. I wish I can be as good as you one day. Yo yay, your homie - I don't care about a name."
Also one thing that miffed me off was that people would ask the same question over and over on AFF or TFT. Another thing is what a lot of you said, he just keeps doing the same thing now. Sorry for the rant haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FSS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSS...   FSS... Empty

Back to top Go down

FSS...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Fingerboarding Discussion & News-