Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalwhen i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down?? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
j peterson
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
j peterson

Setup : @indextheory

when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down?? Empty
PostSubject: when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down??   when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down?? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:32 pm

can some one help me:P 
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down??   when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down?? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:36 pm

My guess would be to take it into Microsoft paint or something similar and then turn it the other way and save it?
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down??   when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down?? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:33 pm

If you have adobe photoshop, when you put your picture in there it automatically puts the picture upright:)
Back to top Go down
j peterson
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
j peterson

PostSubject: Re: when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down??   when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down?? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:23 am

Twest wrote:
If you have adobe photoshop, when you put your picture in there it automatically puts the picture upright:)
ok man, but I poste it once saw it was upside down and changed it because its normal on my computer, so I put id upsidedown hoping it would be rightside up then but it wasn't :/
Back to top Go down
j peterson
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
j peterson

PostSubject: Re: when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down??   when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down?? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:24 am

Ryan wrote:
My guess would be to take it into Microsoft paint or something similar and then turn it the other way and save it?
yeah but its normal on my computer so idk, I tried to make itupside down on my computer hoping it would be rightside up but it didn't work
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down??   when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down?? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:32 am

Thats weird, just keep trying i guess. Maybe take more pictures, some upright and some horizontal?
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down??   when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down?? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:13 pm

maybe it's with the image host? try uploading using the built in image uploader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down??   when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down?? Empty

Back to top Go down

when i post a pic on the setups thread it appears upside down??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1