Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLacquer for Fingerboard designs Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lacquer for Fingerboard designs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mathias_buttface
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
mathias_buttface

Companies : amazon
Setup : borrowed board with burger on it

Lacquer for Fingerboard designs Empty
PostSubject: Lacquer for Fingerboard designs   Lacquer for Fingerboard designs EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:23 am

I just ordered a plain temple, and planned of putting a design on it, yet I'm not sure what lacquer to put on after im done drawing. Any sudggestions?
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: Lacquer for Fingerboard designs   Lacquer for Fingerboard designs EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:54 am

I've always found krylon triple thick glaze to do a good job. There are tons of replicas of this paint, but this is the real deal. It's pretty hard to find now, but this can is exactly what you want. It seriously is triple thick. 2-3 coats is like glass. I did a pinewood derby car with 12 coats of this stuff once happy
Lacquer for Fingerboard designs 0072450401702_500X500
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Lacquer for Fingerboard designs J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Lacquer for Fingerboard designs   Lacquer for Fingerboard designs EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:04 am

I have an idea tongue

Instead of spending money on a can of lacquer, you could spend money on sending your deck back to Ryan when you have made your design. I'm sure he would lacquer it for you..
Back to top Go down
ronan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ronan

Companies : Dual-digit
Setup : Varies by the day

PostSubject: Re: Lacquer for Fingerboard designs   Lacquer for Fingerboard designs EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:11 am

Lacquer for Fingerboard designs 0002742615200_500X500You can find it just about anywhere for pretty cheap, and it dries in 30 minutes(usually closer to 10 in my experience) and seems to last. We can call Mikkel's suggestion a plan b ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lacquer for Fingerboard designs   Lacquer for Fingerboard designs Empty

Back to top Go down

Lacquer for Fingerboard designs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1