Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalIntro. A Mini Edit. New Channel. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HotcheeseFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HotcheeseFB

Setup : Berlinwood
Bollie Trucks + Wheels
Riptape

Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel. Empty
PostSubject: Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel.   Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel. EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Been fingerboarding a few months since its winter where i am. Decided to make a channel. Heres my first video. any advice would be super sick.
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel.   Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel. EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Well i got to say, for your first video, this was very nicely done. The editing was very nice. You used more than one angle, that was good. And for only fingerboarding for a few months, you are ahead of the game skill wise.

The only thing i would recommend is to try out some more angles. And keep on having fun:)
Back to top Go down
HotcheeseFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HotcheeseFB

Bollie Trucks + Wheels
Riptape

PostSubject: Re: Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel.   Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel. EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Twest wrote:
Well i got to say, for your first video, this was very nicely done. The editing was very nice. You used more than one angle, that was good. And for only fingerboarding for a few months, you are ahead of the game skill wise.

The only thing i would recommend is to try out some more angles. And keep on having fun:)
Thanks man. I will try some more angles out like you said. Look out for some more videos soon.
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel.   Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:14 am

I think it's a great first video. I would just say try and get some more clean tricks on film. But I dig it man.
Back to top Go down
HotcheeseFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HotcheeseFB

Bollie Trucks + Wheels
Riptape

PostSubject: Re: Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel.   Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:24 am

Matt Matysek wrote:
I think it's a great first video. I would just say try and get some more clean tricks on film. But I dig it man.
thanks very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel.   Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel. Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro. A Mini Edit. New Channel.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1