Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingerSkateSelective - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FingerSkateSelective

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

FingerSkateSelective - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FingerSkateSelective   FingerSkateSelective - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:15 pm

i was getting a little pissed with the flaming of this guy too..........everyone's welcome.........
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: FingerSkateSelective   FingerSkateSelective - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:11 pm

yea, this has gone wayy out of hand, I kind of just ignored it for a long time and I shouldn't have.

We are not a hating forum, I think we should be against posts just negatively against one person.
I'ma lock this and leave it so people can see what I've written for a few hours, then I'm deleting this thread such it doesn't become a bad mark on the forum. Danny + Blosom + Harvey, feel free to delete it whenever you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FingerSkateSelective   FingerSkateSelective - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:15 pm

This guy did nothing wrong!!!!!!!!!! Who cares if he reviews td stuff and all the fd shit was the past just forget about it. Personally I've never tried his tape but who cares if it sucks. No need to hate so much but yea fuck fingerdecks tho hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FingerSkateSelective   FingerSkateSelective - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FingerSkateSelective

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Fingerboarding Discussion & News-