Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaldont buy from them Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dont buy from them

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiwi95
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer

Setup :

dont buy from them Empty
PostSubject: dont buy from them   dont buy from them EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:00 pm

so I have been ordering my stickers from a site called stickerapp they have great prices ect. The one thing I can not deal with is the fact it takes a month to get your order to even ship. I got so pissed last week and called I left a message saying this is bull shit its taking way to long . later that day maybe 3 hours later I get an email saying my order was shipped or so I thought. what they really did was made a tracking number and sent an email to shut me up and make me think it was sent . I just got another email claiming it also shipped again . just figured I would let anyone know if you plan to order . you might want to order a head of time . because I had to get things rolling I had to spend more money because I needed stickers last week I had to pay a store in town to make stickers , an arm and a leg lost amd I got new stickers plus the other ones coming . i also understand companies get behind but this is bull shit!
Back to top Go down
HybridPaul
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HybridPaul

Companies : Palien Music
Setup : Flatface G14, Riptape, G6 wheels, Dump Trucks

dont buy from them Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont buy from them   dont buy from them EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:07 pm

dont ya got a graphics shop in town? id never have stickers designed over the web only because where im at theres shops everywhere. if you dont have any near by that really sucks man :/ hope you get it all sorted out!
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/palienmusic
kiwi95
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer

Setup :

dont buy from them Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont buy from them   dont buy from them EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:11 pm

HybridPaul wrote:
dont ya got a graphics shop in town? id never have stickers designed over the web only because where im at theres shops everywhere. if you dont have any near by that really sucks man :/ hope you get it all sorted out!
oh yea i got everything worked out its all good now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dont buy from them Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont buy from them   dont buy from them Empty

Back to top Go down

dont buy from them

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1