Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalComparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeraldineMilne
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GeraldineMilne

Companies : Teak x GrindSir

Comparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels Empty
PostSubject: Comparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels   Comparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Comparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels Flatfa11

FlatFace G6-5's (left) vs. Broken Knuckle People's Republic wheels (right).

This is an interesting picture I took today and posted on Instagram. There's a phenomenal difference between the two in performance and price but here is a close up of the physical differences (like shape and bearings).
Let me know what you think of them/if you've tried either!
Back to top Go down
HybridPaul
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HybridPaul

Companies : Palien Music
Setup : Flatface G14, Riptape, G6 wheels, Dump Trucks

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels   Comparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:49 pm

personally i love my broken knucke/peoples republic bearing wheels. but then again flatface has its own level of quality. for people that cant afford FF wheels i'd reccomend they buy broken knuckle/p-rep.
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/palienmusic
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels   Comparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:39 pm

I jus got the bkf clear wheels in the mail the other day to help my homie build a setup, and I tried them out and they are decent wheels for being four and a quarter. they are not as buttery as a flatface quality wheel, but they are certainly fine for someone who just needs a set of wheels to sesh. I imagine they will get a tad bit smoother once broken in. But yeah.. for $4.25 they are OK yo~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels   Comparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels Empty

Back to top Go down

Comparison of FlatFace G6-5's and Broken Knuckle clear wheels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1