Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG fingerboard grip. (Black Jesus new and improved, not released) Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG fingerboard grip. (Black Jesus new and improved, not released)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben_crotteau
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Ben_crotteau

Setup : OG "OG" graphic split ply, Black Jesus Grip New and Improved, Flat Face Teflon Bushings (Black), Broken Knuckle Crome Trucks, Broken Knuckle CNC white wheels

OG fingerboard grip. (Black Jesus new and improved, not released) Empty
PostSubject: OG fingerboard grip. (Black Jesus new and improved, not released)   OG fingerboard grip. (Black Jesus new and improved, not released) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:39 pm

My friend somehow got a couple of sheets if this grip and it's awesome. The major drawback I'm talking about is that the grip starts to peel off after about a week or two. I had to glue it back on. Gunner, if your reading this can you please resolve this issue.
-Ben
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinnesotaBenBurns
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : OG fingerboard grip. (Black Jesus new and improved, not released) J9VuKBZ

OG fingerboard grip. (Black Jesus new and improved, not released) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG fingerboard grip. (Black Jesus new and improved, not released)   OG fingerboard grip. (Black Jesus new and improved, not released) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Doesnt really belong in companies, unless you wanna post it in Gunner's thread.

I can answer your question though. Just like everyone else, Gunner buys his tape from a source. He doesn't make it. So he can't really change the product that much.

Soo.. Im just gonna lock this up happy
Back to top Go down

OG fingerboard grip. (Black Jesus new and improved, not released)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1