Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBattle of the Beast! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle of the Beast!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invictusigwe
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Invictusigwe

Companies : Apple Inc., YMCA
Setup : 33.3 x-wide BerlinWood with FBS tape, wide 32mm BlackRiver Trucks, and Signature TLC Winkler Wheels.

Battle of the Beast! Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Beast!   Battle of the Beast! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:03 pm

As you all know, BeastPants fingerboards held their first ever event/competition and i was lucky enough to compete and attend! It was a great atmosphere and I had a blast! The event was very profesionally run and it was a huge success. Huge thank you to Chris Dunlop (Owner of BeastPants) for  working so hard to make it all happen! Thank you to all sponsoring companies as well for all their support!!

Below is a link to a video I made with the clips I got of the event! Click, share, subscribe and enjoy!!!

Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

Battle of the Beast! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Beast!   Battle of the Beast! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Yeee awesome video! Shit was fun!
Back to top Go down

Battle of the Beast!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1