Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalQuotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:46 am

HightekFB wrote:
JessM wrote:
HightekFB wrote:
j peterson wrote:
[16:34:13] PierreE has been disconnected on Thu May 15, 2014 4:34 pm (session timeout)
the thing you are always waiting for cheers 

thats not cool man. pierre isnt a douche anymore, after his time being banned he is just a regular guy. No need to be an asshole if he never even did anything to you

Jared don't act like you don't give him shit either, everyone still does, including you... and myself.
I still have occasional arguments with him, but I dont get excited when he leaves chat. Been playing ps3 with him lately and he's not how he seems on chat sometimes.. In fact, after he was unbanned, everyone was giving him shit again and I even told some people to leave him be because he is a really cool person if you are nice and treat him like a regular person.

You can hate Pierre all you want, but posting this in the quotes thread is completely unnecessary and rude.

I don't hate Pierre lol. Hate someone over the internet... you have to be kidding me.

I was just pointing something out though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:54 am

Back to top Go down
Jared
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jared

Companies : birdslayer
Setup : birdslayer / creamy goo
brt
ff brr ed

woob rlx / creamy goo
brt / wc
winkler big daddyz

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:56 am

JessM wrote:
HightekFB wrote:
JessM wrote:
HightekFB wrote:
j peterson wrote:
[16:34:13] PierreE has been disconnected on Thu May 15, 2014 4:34 pm (session timeout)

thats not cool man. pierre isnt a douche anymore, after his time being banned he is just a regular guy. No need to be an asshole if he never even did anything to you

Jared don't act like you don't give him shit either, everyone still does, including you... and myself.
I still have occasional arguments with him, but I dont get excited when he leaves chat. Been playing ps3 with him lately and he's not how he seems on chat sometimes.. In fact, after he was unbanned, everyone was giving him shit again and I even told some people to leave him be because he is a really cool person if you are nice and treat him like a regular person.

You can hate Pierre all you want, but posting this in the quotes thread is completely unnecessary and rude.

I don't hate Pierre lol. Hate someone over the internet... you have to be kidding me.

]

That last part wasn't directed towards you, it was for james.. sorry for the confusion.. And yeah I get what you were pointing out but I think people are giving him shit for no reason by this point, and it must suck for him. Pretty sure it doesn't feel good logging into chat only to be put into a bad mood, or kicked out of chat.
Back to top Go down
j peterson
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
j peterson

Setup : @indextheory

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:58 am

HightekFB wrote:
JessM wrote:
HightekFB wrote:
j peterson wrote:

hes still occasionally annoying tho. im not trying to be an asshole its just a joke. i dont hate pierre or anyone haha. i guess i can see where your coming from but he kinda dug himself into a hole and everytime ive been in chat w him he starts random arguments
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:10 am

HightekFB wrote:
JessM wrote:
HightekFB wrote:
JessM wrote:
HightekFB wrote:
j peterson wrote:

]

That last part wasn't directed towards you, it was for james.. sorry for the confusion.. And yeah I get what you were pointing out but I think people are giving him shit for no reason by this point, and it must suck for him. Pretty sure it doesn't feel good logging into chat only to be put into a bad mood, or kicked out of chat.

I gotchu. That thing when I was kicking him wasn't to annoy him, we were fucking around and there was stuff before that that wasn't posted. But still I gotchu brochacho nacho cheese libre oranges
Back to top Go down
kingsalami
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kingsalami

Companies : sloth boardrails (rip)
Setup : woob
brutal
wc

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:21 am

[23:20:11] Twest : i wish i could win the lottery to just buy people things and make them happy

Good guy trevor  happy

[23:48:49] Gabe fingerboarding : I know bill nyes expensive

Completely unrelated

Last edited by kingsalami on Fri May 16, 2014 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moar)
Back to top Go down
http://slothboardrails.bigcartel.com/
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:23 am

JessM wrote:
HightekFB wrote:
JessM wrote:
HightekFB wrote:
JessM wrote:
HightekFB wrote:
j peterson wrote:

]

I gotchu. That thing when I was kicking him wasn't to annoy him, we were fucking around and there was stuff before that that wasn't posted. But still I gotchu brochacho nacho cheese libre oranges

Hightek is right here. No reason to be an ass to Pierre, he is one of the only users on this forum that isn't half braindead. j peterson you've earned a ban.
Back to top Go down
JesseWormald
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JesseWormald

Setup : Woob rlx~
BRR
FFFBS

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:57 am

laying down the law
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/goombamuffins
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Oh shite
Back to top Go down
Flop-E
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Flop-E

Setup : Temple
BRT
FF G5 BRR ED
Rip S'n'M

Temple
YTruckX4
Oaks
FBS (recycled)

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:35 pm

HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Flop-E
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Flop-E

Setup : Temple
BRT
FF G5 BRR ED
Rip S'n'M

Temple
YTruckX4
Oaks
FBS (recycled)

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:41 pm

James you dug yourself a hole attempting to get out of this one when you come back I hope you piss off.Not cool man.
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:48 pm

big boss now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:46 pm

PierreE wrote:
James you dug yourself a hole attempting to get out of this one when you come back I hope you piss off.Not cool man.

Ok Floppy I understand your frustration but that was unnecessary. Not cool man.
Back to top Go down
snotjob
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
snotjob

Companies : Deadcat Co.
brts
wheels
witchcrafts
deadcats

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:16 pm

omg
Back to top Go down
Jared
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jared

Companies : birdslayer
Setup : birdslayer / creamy goo
brt
ff brr ed

woob rlx / creamy goo
brt / wc
winkler big daddyz

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:50 pm

[17:48:11] GrizzlyFish : *injects botox into fingers to have jay linehans style*
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:44 am

[00:44:00] Dylan : i want to play with it.
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptySat May 17, 2014 5:58 pm

[13:56:08] woob : mallory you never got back to me about that montage footy
[13:56:25] Mallory : oooooh dang. i forgot. are you still doing it?
[13:56:43] woob : if its cool with dylan and twest then im totally down with you squeezing in
[13:57:04] Mallory : oh ok. ill see if i can film tomorrow. ive got prom today.
[13:57:06] Twest : no gurlz alowed
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptySat May 17, 2014 6:21 pm

[14:19:10] woob is away : poopn on her westoobn
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:56 am

00:53:24] snotjob : i cummed in my bong.

[00:53:49] skatemaster231 : wonder how it tastes/feels.
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:13 am

[01:12:51] Gabe fingerboarding : turkey.
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:18 am

[01:14:53] Trent Witcher : I just ate some homeade rolls.. a bunch of tortilla chips and chilli.. and now.. w/e else i can find

^real life stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
Gabe fingerboarding
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Gabe fingerboarding

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:19 am

[22:18:02] Trent Witcher : quote that shit
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:41 pm

[16:40:18] woob : sometimes kids jus dont listen when you tell them something
[16:40:26] woob : like "leave the cat alone"
[16:40:29] woob : but nope
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:53 am

[02:52:46] woob : and put on couch an eat trents pie and smoke yor weed.
Back to top Go down
kingsalami
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kingsalami

Companies : sloth boardrails (rip)
brutal
wc

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:16 am

[00:15:30] woob : what if everything is fruit rollup
Back to top Go down
http://slothboardrails.bigcartel.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.   Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quotes from chat that no one will understand the context of.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next