Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalfirst time fliming myself fingerboard- made a music video! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first time fliming myself fingerboard- made a music video!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
evv
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

first time fliming myself fingerboard- made a music video! Empty
PostSubject: first time fliming myself fingerboard- made a music video!   first time fliming myself fingerboard- made a music video! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:39 pm

hey everybody,

i filmed myself fingerboarding using a gopro and i thought the footage was actually kind of cool so i made a music video (used a song i just wrote)!

check it out here:

i kind of think some people on the forum will get a kick out of it! i used to fingerboard a lot when i was younger but i recently bought a new deck and have been playing around with it again. i've gone through some of the videos you guys have been posting and, well, i can't hold a candle to the calibre of skill here. so please, take this video less as a demonstration of skill and more as a fun little experiment. let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
Arapoib
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Arapoib

first time fliming myself fingerboard- made a music video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: first time fliming myself fingerboard- made a music video!   first time fliming myself fingerboard- made a music video! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:24 pm

truro! no way man i'm from halifax.
Back to top Go down

first time fliming myself fingerboard- made a music video!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1