Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSpring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries) Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

Companies : I make decks for my self occasionally.
Setup : Pli Deck Custom
BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Purple BRR Edition Wheels
Witchcraft Bushings<3

Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries) Empty
PostSubject: Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries)   Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:07 am

Hey guys, I haven't posted in quite some time, but I just finished a new edit. Watch in 1080p.

EDIT: Had to put it on vimeo because youtube wouldn't allow the music. Here's the link:

https://vimeo.com/92428143

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Witchcraft Bushings<3

Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries)   Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:25 am

bump
Back to top Go down
sk8berna
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
sk8berna

Setup : Finga 32mm ; brr 32mm ; Oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries)   Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:31 am

nice but that's almost only flatground tricks try to do more tricks with obstacles. anyway nice video !!
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries)   Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:51 pm

sk8berna wrote:
nice but that's almost only flatground tricks try to do more tricks with obstacles. anyway nice video !!

I would've had more obstacle shots but I wasn't able to bring a rail or anything because they wouldn't fit in my bag. But I'm going to have a few mini's within the next week and I'll be home so I can film a bunch on obstacles. Anyhow, thank you a lot for the positive feedback! I appreciate it a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries)   Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Break! (EDIT: Had to re-upload it because youtube was blocking it in certain countries)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1