Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFBUK laser ingraved trucks Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FBUK laser ingraved trucks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
godwinfingerboarder
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
godwinfingerboarder

Companies : FINGERBOARD MAFIA
Setup : berlin wood "neon camo" blackriver edition
y-trucks
blue 4cfb bearing wheels

FBUK laser ingraved trucks Empty
PostSubject: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:12 pm

this morning in the post I got some FBUK blue laser ingraved trucks and they are amazing as soon as I opened my package from them I opened the trucks and put them strait on a board and they are amazing they are so smooth to ride and in my opinion the best trucks ive had yet.

the design on them are amazing quality and so is the paint work of them. in my opinion they are best when they are half and half (loose and tight) because it gives that extra bit of pop when you are doing tricks.

all the colours match. like mine I got the blue ones with black base plates and they are such a good combination.

please go and check them out they are so friendly and such a good company I also have one of there decks and it is amazing to ride, the quality of the products that come out of the shop is amazing.

go and check out FBUK (website below)
www.fingerboardsuk.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingerboardmafia.bigcartel.com
snotjob
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
snotjob

Companies : Deadcat Co.
Setup : woob
brts
wheels
witchcrafts
deadcats

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:17 pm

those are china trucks and decks....
Back to top Go down
godwinfingerboarder
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
godwinfingerboarder

Companies : FINGERBOARD MAFIA
Setup : berlin wood "neon camo" blackriver edition
y-trucks
blue 4cfb bearing wheels

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:24 pm

there not its fingerboards uk aka FBUK trust me I know because I have contact with the owner and I talk to the owner its his own stuff which he does and I have plenty of products from them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingerboardmafia.bigcartel.com
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:32 pm

No, the products are manufactured in china
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
snotjob
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
snotjob

brts
wheels
witchcrafts
deadcats

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:40 pm

they are china... trust me go on aliexpress.com and look up fingerboard stuff, and you'll see there product, sorry to break it to you, just saying the truth. THEIR PRODUCT IS SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Jared
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jared

Companies : birdslayer
Setup : birdslayer / creamy goo
brt
ff brr ed

woob rlx / creamy goo
brt / wc
winkler big daddyz

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:57 pm

yup, all china. he might laser engrave the logo onto the already made product, but he doesn't make them himself. There's a reason why the trucks are so cheap.. probably made by a 8 year olds hands in china.
Back to top Go down
urbanjump
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
urbanjump

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide:
X4's, China wheels, stock tuning
Brutal Custom:
TDLB's, Duros, witchcrafts
Zink, Ktown, 2 Bawsewoods, 2 woobs, Beastpants, Cowply:
All have wide BRT's, Oaks or FF wheels, & Witchrafts

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:02 am

I laughed way too hard at this whole conversation.
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:15 am

FBUK laser ingraved trucks Bring_me_another_smurf_meme
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : FBUK laser ingraved trucks J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:03 am

Yea, these guys are cunts. Please dont support them, they are part of what is going to kill fingerboarding.
Back to top Go down
Frostie
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Frostie

Setup : Woob RLX
BRTs
Winklers

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:17 am

Not if everyone ignores them!

More seriously, the rebadging of China products is one of the most deplorable things in fingerboarding, taking potential revenue away from artisan manufacturers like BRR or Ytrucks and miselling substandard kit to the less discerning/newcomers.

Suggest you either knowingly buy China, pay the going rate and accept what it is or invest in one the premium suppliers rather than give these duplicitous bastards another penny of your money Godwinfingerboarder.
Back to top Go down
snotjob
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
snotjob

brts
wheels
witchcrafts
deadcats

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:18 am

also, if theyre the best trucks you've then they must be the only you have rode.
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:18 am

Frostie wrote:
Not if everyone ignores them!

More seriously, the rebadging of China products is one of the most deplorable things in fingerboarding, taking potential revenue away from artisan manufacturers like BRR or Ytrucks and miselling substandard kit to the less discerning/newcomers.

Suggest you either knowingly buy China, pay the going rate and accept what it is or invest in one the premium suppliers rather than give these duplicitous bastards another penny of your money Godwinfingerboarder.

Well articulated sir  king 
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Dave
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Dave

Setup : Woob & Brutal

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:23 pm

I started fingerboarding a few months ago, and I bought one of their completes not knowing anything about them being Chinese manufactured, and how supporting these companies wasn't a good thing in the community, they do have a range that they claim are made in their own molds here in the UK, but someone here said that it's not true and that they are still China decks.

The trucks are just painted 29mm China trucks with o ring bushings and washers, and the wheels that came with mine are grim.

And the guy who suggested to go on Aliexpress is right, you can bulk buy the bearing wheels and trucks say 400 sets of wheels which works out around 20p a set, yet FBUK sell them for £6.99 or thereabouts.

Last edited by Enternamehere on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Yeah it sucks that the new people in fingerboarding have no idea.. that some assshole with his logo slapped on china turds is ripping you off.
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Dave
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Dave

Setup : Woob & Brutal

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:42 pm

I know now. happy

Edit: you say these are the best trucks you've owned, so you're saying they're better than the Y Trucks it says you have below your avatar???! :/
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:48 pm

FBUK laser ingraved trucks Support-your-local-scene
support the true scene
not china crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBUK laser ingraved trucks   FBUK laser ingraved trucks Empty

Back to top Go down

FBUK laser ingraved trucks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1