Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
godwinfingerboarder
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
godwinfingerboarder

Companies : FINGERBOARD MAFIA
Setup : berlin wood "neon camo" blackriver edition
y-trucks
blue 4cfb bearing wheels

1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia Empty
PostSubject: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:24 pm

1 lot of item is up for sale at fingerboardmafia.bigcartel.com

it might seem pointless to sell the thing but I need to get rid of them quickly please buy...

don't ask what they are over comment go on the website to find out what it is for sale and they are the cheapest you will find them anywhere so be quick..

DONT give nasty comment over this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingerboardmafia.bigcartel.com
snotjob
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
snotjob

Companies : Deadcat Co.
Setup : woob
brts
wheels
witchcrafts
deadcats

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:32 pm

no hate but they should be 5 cents
Back to top Go down
godwinfingerboarder
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
godwinfingerboarder

y-trucks
blue 4cfb bearing wheels

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:34 pm

why tell me why and plus if you bother to go onto the link on the website homepage it will tell you im an English company not American so I don't deal in currency converting unless its buying
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:34 pm

I'd suggest making your own products man.
Back to top Go down
godwinfingerboarder
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
godwinfingerboarder

y-trucks
blue 4cfb bearing wheels

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:37 pm

you make plastic wheels then I have the plastic wheels but im the one who put the stickers on the wheels because I thought people would like to get ones with some design on instead of the wheels being blank
Back to top Go down
godwinfingerboarder
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
godwinfingerboarder

y-trucks
blue 4cfb bearing wheels

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:41 pm

before you all think about taking all of it out on me don't use the contact page on the website and message the full owner over that im only working for the company of my mates if you want to give ideas across use the contact page on the website like I said I only work for fingerboard mafia my job is to keep everyone in loop of whats happening with the company hes the one who buys the product and tells me what to sell that products as and what prices
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:43 pm

godwinfingerboarder wrote:
you make plastic wheels then I have the plastic wheels but im the one who put the stickers on the wheels because I thought people would like to get ones with some design on instead of the wheels being blank

All I'm saying is you're not offering anything new at this point. I'm not trying to be mean or put you down I'm just trying to help you understand where I'm coming from. Why should people buy from you when they've got ebay and any other website that sells what you're selling and probably for cheaper then you're selling it for?
Back to top Go down
godwinfingerboarder
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
godwinfingerboarder

y-trucks
blue 4cfb bearing wheels

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:47 pm

ok i now understand... ive lowered the prices now, all I need is to sell them then I can start selling other things in its place for eg: bearing wheels.
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:50 pm

You fingerboard mafia do you "whack" people off and have shoot offs with other gangs/mafias?

Quote :
lol fail company
Back to top Go down
godwinfingerboarder
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
godwinfingerboarder

y-trucks
blue 4cfb bearing wheels

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:52 pm

the company is selling things like this first so then we can make abit more money and see how things sell and then buy new and big brand products because theres no point buying expensive things then no one buying them for the prices ive been told to put.... and the name fingerboard mafia was randomly picked because we didn't want to take a name a company has already got so we picked one at random
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:52 pm

ok i now understand... ive lowered the prices now, all I need is to sell them then I can start selling other things in its place for eg: bearing wheels.
Haha my point wasn't so much aimed at your pricing but that anyone can just go directly to the source and buy what you're selling. I can go on Ebay right now and buy generic bearing wheels for under $5. All I'm saying is that you actually make what ever you're selling then it will be worth selling. Yes people will be able to buy the materials to replicate it but it will never be the real deal unlike china products where literally every one can go and buy the same exact thing.
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:53 pm

This is weird haha
Maybe better pics would make more sense? But Idk, no one really WANTS to buy non bearing wheels, even with stickers on the side.
Plus, you have a lot on the site that is "coming soon." Stuff like that make you look like a nooby company.
Build up your inventory before you make a thread happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Ryan wrote:
Haha my point wasn't so much aimed at your pricing but that anyone can just go directly to the source and buy what you're selling. I can go on Ebay right now and buy generic bearing wheels for under $5. All I'm saying is that you actually make what ever you're selling then it will be worth selling. Yes people will be able to buy the materials to replicate it but it will never be the real deal unlike china products where literally every one can go and buy the same exact thing.

Just an example.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xdoll+house+recycling+bin&_nkw=doll+house+recycling+bin&_sacat=0&_from=R40

http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-Wooden-Fingerboard-Bearing-Wheels-/300846774349?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item460bdd784d

Back to top Go down
parrish
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
parrish

Setup : FBS
woob square kicks
BRT wides
green witchcrafts
oaks white+

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:37 am

I'm pretty sure they are tech deck wheels.
Back to top Go down
AnthonyFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
AnthonyFB

Setup : Berlinwood Wide low
BRT Wide super silvers
Flatface x winkler collabs
Ace 3

Beast Pants Split
BRT Wide super silvers
Flatface x collabs
FBS

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:52 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:09 am

I'm just gonna lock this before it turns nasty.

Please read the sticky in this section before you post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia   1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia Empty

Back to top Go down

1 item already for sale at fingerboard mafia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1