Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalJunk Pile Street Plaza! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Junk Pile Street Plaza!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
urbanjump
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
urbanjump

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide:
X4's, China wheels, stock tuning
Brutal Custom:
TDLB's, Duros, witchcrafts
Zink, Ktown, 2 Bawsewoods, 2 woobs, Beastpants, Cowply:
All have wide BRT's, Oaks or FF wheels, & Witchrafts

Junk Pile Street Plaza! Empty
PostSubject: Junk Pile Street Plaza!   Junk Pile Street Plaza! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:48 am

My neighbor and I found some wood in a junk pile across the street and started building some ramps. It was going to be a loading dock style bank with some added on ledges, steep banks, etc. After cutting everything out I started messing with the layout; ditching the loading dock base all together and came up with a pretty cool plaza that I think will have some really good flow to it. Everything is being wood glued right now, (nails or screws will split the crappy wood) but here is a sketch of what the final product should look like. I'll add pictures when it is done. Obviously it is going to be a little more janky because we used scrap wood, but it isn't looking too bad so far.

Junk Pile Street Plaza! Img_1810
Back to top Go down
willskate14
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
willskate14

Setup : both set up broken so im using my frind set up: restored Berlinwood, some tape fbs maybe, Winkler Wheels Big Daddy's, Y-trucks x4, Y-trucks bushings.

R.i.p my old zink :/

PostSubject: Re: Junk Pile Street Plaza!   Junk Pile Street Plaza! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:36 am

The sketch look sick I can't wait to see the final product!
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Junk Pile Street Plaza!   Junk Pile Street Plaza! EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:26 am

Sketch looks nice. I build all my parks out of scrap that I get from job sites. if you goto hardware store and get 1/8'' wood paneling for walls the actual wood not fiber, it cost around 12 bucks for 4x8 sheet and works well for a veneer type cover,or you could just slap some Portland on it and have it be a concrete plaza, its not all that hard to do really and its fun as hell to sesh!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junk Pile Street Plaza!   Junk Pile Street Plaza! Empty

Back to top Go down

Junk Pile Street Plaza!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1