Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWest Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 Empty
PostSubject: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:39 am

West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 West_c11

AIGHT PEOPLE GET STOKED

Well, the west coast really doesn't have much going for it in terms of fingerboarding competitions, and I've been wanting to do this for quite a while now.

July 12th, 2014 will mark the date during which the first West Coast Classic fingerboarding championships will go down!

Compiny is the first sponsor naturally, but we'll need more for prizes and such so if you own a company please contribute if you want to!

Entry fee is 5 bucks and includes entry into the competition, raffle ticket, food and drink.

The competition will consist of two parts, the first being a SKATE tournament for the technical component and then a tournament of park runs for the style and creativity component to pick the winner, the Radest of The West.

We need as many people to come out to make it a success so please tell anybody you know who fingerboards to come! Its will be all ages, ultra friendly, and tons of fun. Even though it's a competition there will be prizes for all and of course super causal finger seshing fun if competing isn't your thing. Bring your ramps and trading items!

The most important thing being the location comes last, which is 345 North Boundary Road, Vancouver, BC. For those of you who don't know its about two hours north of Seattle so I want to see everybody there from Van City to Washington state to California if you feel like roadtripping it.

Tell everyone, and
See you there Saturday July 12th!

Last edited by Ollie on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:41 am

Just updated the poster to remove a typo and get the first few sponsors in!

A huge thanks to Redwolf and Beastpants for signing on to send out some sick stuff for the event!
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Bumping!
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:30 am

Is anyone at all interested in this?
Back to top Go down
brodyees
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
brodyees

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:52 pm

fackin comin boss.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:09 am

Sick man!

An update for anyone coming from afar, I've got the Sutton Place (a five diamond hotel) in downtown van willing to put anyone with the event in a stellar room for $189 a night, (265 originally) and the sandman for probably around $100.

A huge thanks to our sponsors Arson Decks, Compiny Fingerboards, Beastpants, and Redwolf FB!

Mark the 12th on your calendars everyone!
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:55 am

West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 West_c13

Here's an updated flyer with all our insane sponsors! Thank you guys so much I don't even have words!

Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:46 pm

So stoked for this! Hope I can get the day off work, or at least get the morning shift.
Back to top Go down
kingsalami
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kingsalami

Companies : sloth boardrails (rip)
Setup : woob
brutal
wc

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:52 pm

I will definitely try my best to get out to this, 5 hour drive, hopefully one of the parents will be down. Times like these are when I wish I could drive! Sounds like a ton of fun  very happy 
Back to top Go down
http://slothboardrails.bigcartel.com/
jbginger
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
jbginger

Setup : Blosom 32.5
FBS
BRTs
Winklers
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Oy I'll be there and I'll be selling like 6 decks I have laying around for really cheap. HYPED.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jaymes

Companies : Arson decks

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:24 am

Gonna be there
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Less than 2 weeks away! Super stoked!
Back to top Go down
B.Arbour
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
B.Arbour

Companies : Arson Decks
Setup : Arson Deck
Y Trucks X4's
Witch Craft Bushings
FlatFace G6
Ace 3 tape

Arson deck
BRTs 2.0
Winkler Big Daddy Zs
TNP tape

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:47 am

Gunna be so fun! Can't wait
Back to top Go down
jbginger
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
jbginger

Setup : Blosom 32.5
FBS
BRTs
Winklers
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:20 pm

OK I NEED HELP. I can't drive myself because my car is in the shop and both my parents are busy that day so is there any way I can carpool with anyone from the Seattle area who is coming up. PM me if we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:54 pm

I can drive you from the border in BC. I'm in White Rock.
Back to top Go down
Adnaan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Adnaan

Companies : FireFlame Fingerboards
Setup : FireFlame S10 Deck, BlackRiver Wide Trucks Super Silver, FireFlame G4 Wheels (Unreleased), Teak Tuning, and FireFlame Tape

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:15 pm

Proud to be a sponsor! happy.
Back to top Go down
https://fireflamefingerboards.com/
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:22 am

Hey everyone, thanks for helping to make this event such a huge success!
We had a stellar turn out, I got to meet a lot of awesome people and the competition and stuff went down perfectly.
I'd like to thank all our sponsors and I am happy to crown Gabe Scott as the Radest of The West!
Lookout for people's photos and videos over the next few days.
Photos I took at the event can be found here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BySS2FmFoiDZZkFEOGlxNVI4dms&usp=drive_web
Disclaimer: some are shitty.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:22 am

Looking forwards to seeing photos and vids guys happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12   West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

West Coast Classic - Vancouver BC - July 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1