Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalThe easiest way to learn nollie tres Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The easiest way to learn nollie tres

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

Setup : califingers
creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

The easiest way to learn nollie tres Empty
PostSubject: The easiest way to learn nollie tres   The easiest way to learn nollie tres EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:04 am

Ok, so nollie tres may seem like a really fucking hard trick but in reality with a little practice and some tips you can learn them in like an hour.

1. Your finger positioning can be what you deem comfortable but personally I like mine like this:

The easiest way to learn nollie tres IIRbOAb

2. Now, instead of trying right away to flip the board like a nollie, try to get the rotation down in SWITCH instead. This makes it a million times easier to learn instead of just in nollie position. To get the rotation you mostly want to push down and scoop with your front finger and pop up and  separate your fingers kinda like a nollie flip but further apart.

3. Don't try to land right away. Spend as much time as you like getting just the rotation down. Don't focus on the board even landing griptape side up. Just get the proper rotation.

4. Then once you can get the rotation, try to land in SWITCH. Don't try for nollie yet. Switch is much easier and nollie is basically the same thing just the opposite direction.

5. Once you can land in switch, go for the full nollie tre. It may be hard to get it to rotate all the way at first but it's easy once you keep at it and practice it.

6. You should now be able to land high, long, and clean nollie tres. For me my nollie tres are not low as I'm popping with my fingers closer together. They are nice and visible too as the flips seem a bit slower, which looks a lot better too.

Hope this helps. Tell me your feedback very happy
Back to top Go down
dylano1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The easiest way to learn nollie tres   The easiest way to learn nollie tres EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Nice happy
Back to top Go down
Tomé Martins
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Tomé Martins

Setup : FF G14
Brt Wides
Tky's
Ywheels DualW
FBS

PostSubject: Re: The easiest way to learn nollie tres   The easiest way to learn nollie tres EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:15 pm

that might be helpful for some!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The easiest way to learn nollie tres   The easiest way to learn nollie tres Empty

Back to top Go down

The easiest way to learn nollie tres

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1