Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSponsors Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sponsors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sk8orDie7
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Sk8orDie7

Companies : Flip Club FB Crew
Setup : P-REP 32MM BASIC COMPLETE - ZEBRA

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:59 am

Hey guys, I am already on a fb team, but I am unsponsored. Any suggestions on good companies to get sponsored by?? Thanks. very happy very happy very happy 
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:03 am

Lovedrug and Pure and Temple!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sk8orDie7
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Sk8orDie7

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:06 am

Thanks GunnerBoser, I'll check them out.
Back to top Go down
Tomé Martins
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Tomé Martins

Setup : FF G14
Brt Wides
Tky's
Ywheels DualW
FBS

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:53 am

Do you think it is that easy? you have to work really hard dude! It's not just like choosing who do you want to be sponsored and beg them all day, everyday...
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Sponsors J9VuKBZ

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 am

GunnerBoser wrote:

Lol.. Fuck you Gunner...
Back to top Go down
Sk8orDie7
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Sk8orDie7

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:51 am

I know Tome, im just asking good companies to try to get sponsored by
Back to top Go down
Jaymes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jaymes

Companies : Arson decks

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:03 am

Dear Sk8orDie7,

Any company worth being sponsored by will not sponsor people that make a thread like this (99% of the time) just post videos in the videos section, let companies come to you. If you're good enough, it'll happen, if nobody comes to you though who cares, it's more about having fun than anything else.
Back to top Go down
jacobdonut
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
jacobdonut

Companies : JWPGFX
Setup : Skowood 33.5mm
Ytrucks x4's
Oak RV2's
Dislocation Bushings
Grand Tape

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:07 am

Back to top Go down
http://be.net/jwpgfx
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:19 am

I can tell you know, you WILL DEFINETLY NOT get sponsored by begging or asking. You have to have a way that will promote and benifit a company dude. Also lookout for team tryouts
Back to top Go down
Jared
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jared

Companies : birdslayer
Setup : birdslayer / creamy goo
brt
ff brr ed

woob rlx / creamy goo
brt / wc
winkler big daddyz

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:20 pm

flatface is holding tryouts just look for them on youtube
Back to top Go down
Praibis
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Praibis

Setup : Tech deck

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Blackriver, Flatface, Yellowood and Berlinwood. I am 100% sure they will have you on the team, as long as you can do ollie and kickflip! very happy
jk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/praibis
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:38 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:38 pm

I will sponsor you my company is here.. http://www.fingerboard4funnotsponsorshipsandfame.co.uk/gtfo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Will Sparrow-Saunt wrote:
I will sponsor you my company is here.. http://www.fingerboard4funnotsponsorshipsandfame.co.uk/gtfo

i heard they skammed some peopl
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:48 pm

yes, but we respect our riders. Apparently Mike Schneider and Elias Assmuth want to join
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
jackson
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
jackson

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:06 pm

ballswood.weebly.com
bigwood.net
wetwood.co.uk

those are a few legit companies that might recruit you.
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Why are you all being dicks to this guy? What's wrong with a little ambition? He wants to get sponsored and there's nothing wrong with that.

I always thought this forum's reputation was that of a nice bunch of people who helped new people. I'm sure this guy doesn't realistically think he's gonna get sponsored by a top company straight away, he just wants to know who some of the top companies are for reference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:02 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
Lmao
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

Setup : califingers
creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Praibis wrote:
Blackriver, Flatface, Yellowood and Berlinwood. I am 100% sure they will have you on the team, as long as you can do ollie and kickflip! very happy
jk

that's a really shitty profile picture
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:10 pm

SiCar wrote:
Why are you all being dicks to this guy? What's wrong with a little ambition? He wants to get sponsored and there's nothing wrong with that.

I always thought this forum's reputation was that of a nice bunch of people who helped new people. I'm sure this guy doesn't realistically think he's gonna get sponsored by a top company straight away, he just wants to know who some of the top companies are for reference.

yup. Seems like everyone here's a dickhead to the newcomers and they have this cult like following. Like, just because I joined like a month ago does not mean I'm a new fingerboarder. I've been fingerboarding for over 10 years yet you get all these teens who think they're apart of some high class clan or something because they've been a member longer than me. This goes the same for everyone else who is a new user, they get shit on because they have a later join date.

Obviously the guy who made this thread isn't right away going to get sponsored by a really good company like pure or love drug or anything like that, but I don't know why it's so hard for the users here to at least help him out a bit and tell him what he needs to know.

And it's also pretty damn annoying when, if someone like me were to post some crazy fucking mini or montage or something that was awesome, that the kids who are "known" still get all the praise (no matter how shitty their deck/video/whatever may be) because people know them. I just don't understand this cult mentality where you have to like earn these people's respect or something. If anyone actually wants me to earn their respect they can fuck off and I'll go somewhere else.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just very disappointed with this community and thought it could have been better than what it is.
Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:19 pm

milk wrote:
Sorry for the rant, I'm just very disappointed with this community and thought it could have been better than what it is.

It's just because of the topic, propably everyone is sick of it. I also don't understand why Kids are so hyped about getting a sponsor, it sometimes seems like they think FBing a proper job or something.
Imo the FBHQ community is helpful and patient in any other case, especially compared to other forums.

Regarding videos: i can only speak for myself, but maybe that also applies to others - i don't have the time to watch every video people keep posting all day long. I watch maybe 2-3 vids and spend the rest of the time with FBing. You can't judge anyone if he prefers to watch videos from ppl he knows.
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:55 pm

kThumb wrote:
milk wrote:

It's just because of the topic, propably everyone is sick of it. I also don't understand why Kids are so hyped about getting a sponsor, it sometimes seems like they think FBing a proper job or something.
Imo the FBHQ community is helpful and patient in any other case, especially compared to other forums.

Regarding videos: i can only speak for myself, but maybe that also applies to others - i don't have the time to watch every video people keep posting all day long. I watch maybe 2-3 vids and spend the rest of the time with FBing. You can't judge anyone if he prefers to watch videos from ppl he knows.

The videos thing was just an example. But in general, people who post their shitty decks or something get praise just because people know them. No one wants to try out new companies. Everyone here is a fucking woob fanboy and it's like this community doesn't like anything new.

You know why kids want sponsors? Because they want free shit because they don't have the money you have to afford retarded $200 setups. They don't have jobs or anything like that. You can't just start fucking with a little kid because he wants to have fun while fingerboarding. They're most likely not going to get sponsored but give them a damn chance.

And you could say that FBHQ is the most friendly community because there are no other communities as active as this one. FFI is dead, the reddit community barely gets any posts, and hell, this community only has like 3,000 users which is a tiny amount.

Face it, fingerboarding is dying and everyone here can't accept that.

I honestly just fingerboard while I'm doing other shit on the computer because it's pretty fun, but people take this shit way too fucking seriously. These kids just want to have fun and get into the hobby they love, so why can't you let them do that? Because you're older and fingerboarding has the be the most important thing in your life?
Back to top Go down
Jared
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jared

Companies : birdslayer
Setup : birdslayer / creamy goo
brt
ff brr ed

woob rlx / creamy goo
brt / wc
winkler big daddyz

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:14 pm

milk wrote:
kThumb wrote:
milk wrote:

The videos thing was just an example. But in general, people who post their shitty decks or something get praise just because people know them. No one wants to try out new companies. Everyone here is a fucking woob fanboy and it's like this community doesn't like anything new.

You know why kids want sponsors? Because they want free shit because they don't have the money you have to afford retarded $200 setups. They don't have jobs or anything like that. You can't just start fucking with a little kid because he wants to have fun while fingerboarding. They're most likely not going to get sponsored but give them a damn chance.

And you could say that FBHQ is the most friendly community because there are no other communities as active as this one. FFI is dead, the reddit community barely gets any posts, and hell, this community only has like 3,000 users which is a tiny amount.

I honestly just fingerboard while I'm doing other shit on the computer because it's pretty fun, but people take this shit way too fucking seriously. These kids just want to have fun and get into the hobby they love, so why can't you let them do that? Because you're older and fingerboarding has the be the most important thing in your life?

woob fanboys eh? maybe you would be happy if we all jizzed ourselves over milk decks? would that make you happy? Fingerboarding isn't dying, but if kids keep asking for people to sponsor them, then it will. They ruin all the fun that fingerboarding is meant for.. They start fingerboarding and a week later their mom buys them a broken knuckle, so then they think that they can go off spamming people asking them to fucking sponsor them. I don't even have a company and 3 fucking people have asked me to sponsor them. These kids want to show off, they don't give a flying fuck about actually fingerboarding - they just want to look cool because they are sponsored.
Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Dude... relax.

Quote :

Well, you have to agree that all of the kids screaming for a sponser, already have a fingerboard. And a lot of them even have professional setups, as we can see in their vids. Where's the point about not giving them a damn chance, as you call it? Is that not enough to enjoy FBing?

Quote :

I didn't mean just FB related forums, but any other random-topic-forum i've been so far.

Quote :

Sounds pretty apocalyptic...

Quote :

That's what i'm saying...  scratch 
Those who think they need to be sponsored take it too serious, not me. And i really don't know why you offend me with that stupid last phrase and why you think that this is my opinion...
Back to top Go down
snotjob
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
snotjob

Companies : Deadcat Co.
Setup : woob
brts
wheels
witchcrafts
deadcats

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:33 pm

mike snedirer is sponcering for 4cfb go for them they r best evr1 on the form loves 4cfb!!!!!!!111one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsors   Sponsors Empty

Back to top Go down

Sponsors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next