Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalfor the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

Setup : califingers
creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos Empty
PostSubject: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:30 am

is this a new trend or something? I keep seeing videos with just random clips from movies or music videos in these fingerboarding videos. it adds nothing to the video and makes it harder to watch
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:40 am

What does it matter? Don't watch the video if you don't like it, pretty simple...
Back to top Go down
Braedan
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Braedan

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:00 am

its been happening for a while if you do it right it adds a story theres nothing wrong with it lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Jay

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:35 pm

For the love of god, please stop caring about what other people put in their fingerboarding videos.

I admit it's done a little more than its needed to be, simply because certain people do it first, but it really doesn't affect anything that much, so like. Chill?

Inb4 trend, I did it in 2009.

Back to top Go down
http://backwoodscreep.tumblr.com/
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:09 pm

on that note, i still haven't seen relativity 2 sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:58 pm

they do it to grind your gears
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
alexander
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
alexander

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:35 pm

im going to do this in my next video just to piss you off.
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Jay wrote:
For the love of god, please stop caring about what other people put in their fingerboarding videos.

I admit it's done a little more than its needed to be, simply because certain people do it first, but it really doesn't affect anything that much, so like. Chill?

Inb4 trend, I did it in 2009.

I really don't care what someone does, they can do whatever they want, it's just really annoying when i'm watching a video and out of no where a completely off topic movie comes in and changes the whole vibe of the video. There is genuinely no point in doing it besides being hipster and artsy. If you're like offended by that then I don't know what to tell you it's my opinion and makes me not want to watch videos
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Robert wrote:
What does it matter? Don't watch the video if you don't like it, pretty simple...

You would be right about that but the thing is how the hell am I supposed to know there will be a random movie clip halfway through the video? And usually once i see it I'll go to another video lol
Back to top Go down
Eric_Best
Council
Council
Eric_Best

Setup : catfishbbq, brts, ff wheels, fbs

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Honestly dude, what was the point of this thread? Nobody asked your opinion on it. Let people do what they want to do. Nobody is just going to stop doing it because of some random kid saying that he doesnt like it. I feel like you make these thread just to start pointless arguments.
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:33 pm

the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Eric_Best wrote:
Honestly dude, what was the point of this thread? Nobody asked your opinion on it. Let people do what they want to do. Nobody is just going to stop doing it because of some random kid saying that he doesnt like it. I feel like you make these thread just to start pointless arguments.

you're saying: "you shouldn't have an opinion you stupid fucking kid i hate you"

ok maybe not like that but seriously I have an opinion why can't I say it? Also, I'm not a kid wink
Back to top Go down
Nick van Doleweerd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Nick van Doleweerd

Setup :
Cowply c2
brt
oak bowls
creamy goo Tape

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:13 pm

why is everyone so harsh to milk? hes not hating or skating, just giving his opinion. easy tigers elephant 
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:16 pm

milk wrote:

you're saying: "you shouldn't have an opinion you stupid fucking kid i hate you"

ok maybe not like that but seriously I have an opinion why can't I say it? Also, I'm not a kid wink

I mean, in all fairness here, you did call me a "random 18 year old kid" in your last thread that blew up, so technically you're just "some kid" as well awkward
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:20 pm

JessM wrote:
milk wrote:

I mean, in all fairness here, you did call me a "random 18 year old kid" in your last thread that blew up, so technically you're just "some kid" as well awkward

i'm some random guy. now, you are too, so yeah, sorry about that

you're not a kid  jocolor 
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Nick van Doleweerd wrote:
why is everyone so harsh to milk? hes not hating or skating, just giving his opinion. easy tigers elephant 

thank ye kindly
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:31 pm

ritalin
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:51 pm

déjà vu  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos   for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos Empty

Back to top Go down

for the love of god, please stop putting random movie clips in your fingerboarding videos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1