Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWeca Decks Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weca Decks Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
George Alexander
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
George Alexander

Companies : GRATATA
Setup : GRATATA

Weca Decks Review Empty
PostSubject: Weca Decks Review   Weca Decks Review EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:39 am

So I just got my new weca in the post, and after just a short while of seshing it, I felt the need to post a review on here...

Pics first :
Weca Decks Review Weca_110

Weca Decks Review Weca_210

~NOTE~ I am on the team for weca, but this will be a very non-biased review...

First impressions : It came in a fucking rad little pack, with a sweet Weca ketchup logo sticker, all safely packed in a bubble mailer. When I looked at the deck, it was laquered to perfection, and had a gnarly black top ply, with (what i think was) a hand painted silver weca logo on top. 10/10

Shipping : I'm not gonna score this because it got lost in the post for about 2 months, before finally showing up the day after Axel said he'd remake me one. I can't blame Axel for this in any way, so this score won't count.

Craftsmanship : Perfect. There is no other way to describe it... Axel is such a good deck maker, for such a young age, and this deck is the perfect example of that. Setup was effortless, it was rounded perfectly, the kicks are great, it's not warped... the list goes on. 10/10

Performance : Compared to the old template weca decks (which were a millimeter or two smaller) this deck's performance is on another level... I would have without a doubt given my previous board, a unique, 10/10 on absolutely everything, and this deck one-up's it somehow... I know I can't score that, but I wish I could... The pop is so crisp, and it flips so effortlessly. 10/10

Overall : These are some of the fastest selling boards on the market, and I know exactly why... Seshing a Weca is so easy and so fun, and anyone of any ability would fall in love with one of these decks instantly... 10/10
Back to top Go down
collin_je
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
collin_je

Setup : berlinwood shin and tougui yeti
china trucks
oaks

Weca Decks Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weca Decks Review   Weca Decks Review EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:17 pm

great review! I bought a weca from a kid but he ignored messages and didnt send it:( i guess ill go for the next stock! happy
Back to top Go down

Weca Decks Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1