Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMoving/Meetup Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving/Meetup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HipsterCaite
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
HipsterCaite

Setup : Main: BW Wide Black-river Skull Graphic, Fingerdecks wide trucks, TD wheels, HelloFB tape, Dump Trucks, and Witchcraft Tuning.

Moving/Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Moving/Meetup   Moving/Meetup EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am

Hey everyone!

I know I haven't been on here or youtube in a while but I have a good reason! I got accepted to a college up in NYC so I'm moving in about 18 days, I'm bringing my camera and fingerboard things with me so I can film more in my apartment and around the big city! I will be new there and won't anyone when I get there so I was thinking of having a small get together somewhere close to where I will live or to my school! If you would like to meetup please message me asap!! Have a great day! Oh and I deleted my old youtube so here is a link to my new one:

https://www.youtube.com/user/CaitAClarke
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Roxas

Setup : Prete 6009 31mm
Brr trucks regs with brt black bushings
Flatface Brr edition Green and black wheels
Foamy greatness

Awwwww yeah~

Moving/Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving/Meetup   Moving/Meetup EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:33 am

Hey, welcome to FBHQ! (If no one has said that yet, though I'm sure others have!)
I watched your first video you have on your channel, and boom: first subscriber. I like your style, and I can't wait to see more clips of tricks from you! ^_^
(Ps: most videos posted should be moved to the "video" section of the form, but this is kinda like an introduction any how so welcome again ^_^)
Back to top Go down

Moving/Meetup

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1