Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMilk's Creamy Goo Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Milk's Creamy Goo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schade
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Schade

Setup : Homewood, Blackriver, Ruff

Milk's Creamy Goo Empty
PostSubject: Milk's Creamy Goo   Milk's Creamy Goo EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:48 am

Got mine in the mail! Decided to do a little mini review.

The packaging was nice and simple and I have no doubt my mailman raised an eyebrow when he saw it.

Milk's Creamy Goo GtM70kI

Hahaha the giraffe is a perfect touch.

I put it on my Homewood right away and gave it a trial run. Right off the bat I was very impressed.
Grips super nice on the first trick. I was able to do Impossibles and similar tricks that require a bit of grippiness with no trouble at all.
Creamy Goo feels like tape that has already been broken in a little. It wasn't awkward or anything.

The tape is a great size that gives you a lot of wiggle room when gripping your board. Plus! It files away clean. I had very little cleanup to do and it looks great. It was so nice that I put it on my old wooden Alien Workshop Tech Deck, slapped a set of china bearing wheels on it, and had a lot of fun actually being able to do tricks with the old thing!

My tape of choice has been Foamy Greatness for a little while now and I love it.
I'll tell you something, though. In my opinion, Creamy Goo is on par with it! Plus it's only $3.50 shipped. You may have converted me, Milk.
The next time I buy tape, I think I'll be dropping $3.50 instead of $6 + shipping.

I really don't have anything bad to say about it, honestly!
A month or two down the line I'll do an update thread to say how it holds up.
But for now, I highly recommend trying this tape. At this price, you can't go wrong.

Milk's Creamy Goo 2014-07-31%2017.37.30

Milk's Creamy Goo 2014-07-31%2017.40.44

Milk's Creamy Goo 2014-07-31%2018.57.13

I did a little mini edit with a few flatground tricks on each of my boards.
Forgive the editing I've never uploaded a video before but I wanted to show that I liked your griptape hahaha

Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

Setup : califingers
creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

Milk's Creamy Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk's Creamy Goo   Milk's Creamy Goo EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:36 am

Hey man I'm so glad to hear you like the tape happy

Thanks for the review
Back to top Go down
fbhunter
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : woob
brt
ff&oak
wc
fbs

Milk's Creamy Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk's Creamy Goo   Milk's Creamy Goo EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:56 am

sick

Back to top Go down
nicktomhunt
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
nicktomhunt

Setup : Homewood 96x32 Low
x4's
Northwoods Snugs
Chubz
Cleensheets

Milk's Creamy Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk's Creamy Goo   Milk's Creamy Goo EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:59 pm

thanks a lot for the review, I also ride a homewood and foamy greatness and I have some of that tape on the way and I was wondering what it was like to foamy greatness aka my favourite tape so I'll probably ride that tape once I run out of foamy greatness seeing it's cheaper! happy
Back to top Go down
collin_je
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
collin_je

Setup : berlinwood shin and tougui yeti
china trucks
oaks

Milk's Creamy Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk's Creamy Goo   Milk's Creamy Goo EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:18 pm

this is the best tape I have ever ridden in my life..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Milk's Creamy Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk's Creamy Goo   Milk's Creamy Goo Empty

Back to top Go down

Milk's Creamy Goo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1