Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWitchcraft Bushings Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Witchcraft Bushings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

Witchcraft Bushings Empty
PostSubject: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:33 am

So the homie Trent came to me last week and asked if id be down to review his Witchcraft Bushings, me owning many sets (one set over a year old) of course I jumped at the opportunity! Im sure there are a number of you that own these already, but there are for sure those who havent tried em! Hopefully this is just the spark you need to try a set!

So, lets get into it.
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce

Ill start by saying that there are two types of Witchcrafts, Blackriver Trucks edition and Ytruck edition, so you definitely have some options when shopping at the brutal store! Dont own any professional trucks?... still not a problem as the BRT edition of the bushing fit just about any kingpin you can find in the fingerboard world! Here are a few examples of the different types of the bushing, on different kingpins.
Witchcraft Bushings 23w7ltc

Not only do these bushings come in different sizes for your truck preference, but they also come in a variety of bright and vibrant colors. Not to mention the limited things that get dropped from time to time, like the popular swirls and neon that we've seen ever so often. So there are limitless ways to customize your deck using these, which is always a plus in my book! Here is a link to view all the colors on the Brutal webshop!
http://www.brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/product/witchcraft-bushings
and to check out some of the many customizable options you can do, check out http://instagram.com/frostiefb?modal=true to see awesome setups, just about all using Witchcraft bushings.

Lets move in to the shape of the Witchcraft bushings now, because these arent just some rubber o-ring... these have much more thought and love put into them than just the standard bushing. The bottom bushing lays flush with the axle and the base plates, while the top bushing is more of a coned shape that sits perfectly in the axle and gives it just enough of that responsiveness that we are all lookin for. You like the loose feel? These can accommodate. You prefer the tighter feel you say? Once again these can accommodate. You wont find another bushing with the responsiveness that the Witchcraft bushings have. He are some pictures of the shape to better wrap your mind around.
Witchcraft Bushings 350l8u9
Witchcraft Bushings Vq1hep

I know at this point with my dropping words like "responsiveness" and "customizable" youre probably wondering, "Well what about the performance?" This is another question id be glad to answer! Ive used just about every o-ring type of bushing you can find... within reason of course, and have yet to come across a bushing that performs this well this consistently. With me having a set last me a year + I would say they last quite a while is an understatement. Ive yet to have a set split on me during use. The more you use these, they better they become it seems! Here is a set of my Ytruck editions that have lasted over a year.

Now of course nothing is ever perfect, as these are handmade every now and then you may get a set that is just a tad thin, which isnt a huge problem just makes for a super loose feel... which I know some prefer anyway so honestly in my opinion that isnt a big downside. And from talking to Trent, ive been told some colors come out weaker than others from time to time but if thats ever a problem ive known Trent to send ya a replacement pair no problem! Not only are the bushing overall amazing, the customer service is spot on as well!

Ill close out this review by saying if you dont give these bushings a shot, youre seriously missing out on some amazing product from someone who supports the scene to the fullest. What more can you ask for when trying a product? These are also the things that Blackriver and Mike over at Flatface have seen, and now they are being sold on big fingerboarding influence stores! Thats a huge accomplishment that id like to take the time out to congratulate Witchcraft and Brutal Fingerboards on. All in all, give em a shot, and you wont be disappointed! afro

Pick some up at:
http://www.brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/product/witchcraft-bushings
http://www.flatfacefingerboards.com/witchcraft-bushings-12-colors/
Back to top Go down
kano1999
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
kano1999

Setup : Woob RLX
BRT's
FFz

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:23 am

Sick review Deejay!
Back to top Go down
funkbuda
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
funkbuda

Setup : KINGSFOIL
TDLB's/WC's
OAK's
TAPE

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:37 am

Love the pics man. Seriously in depth. Love it!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
Setup : weca
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:49 am

wow sick review !!happy
Back to top Go down
Tomé Martins
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Tomé Martins

Setup : FF G14
Brt Wides
Tky's
Ywheels DualW
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:07 am

Nice and really well organized review after all.
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:48 am

cheers afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:18 am

thanks guys! i actually really enjoy reviewing things, so im glad you all found it to be a good read!
I love you
Back to top Go down
WillianFB
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
WillianFB

Companies : fucking dick
Setup : BW Elias Assmuth
BRT with WoodyWood Fvcker Trucks Bushings
Winkler Wheels
RipTape

"Im' lovin' it"
by MC'donalds

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:50 pm

complete review man
Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:15 pm

great review, super pics Witchcraft Bushings 4fvfcja
Back to top Go down
johanb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
johanb

Setup : Riptape extra smooth
Berlin wood extra wide
BRT
Oak White RV+

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:31 am

Nice review! And cool you took the time with all the close ups! I understand much better now how they are different from other bushings. When you talk about preformance you say they last long (which is great!) but do they add anything to the riding feel? Do you feel it makes landing tricks easier, or make the board response better than with say for example standard brt bushings?
Back to top Go down
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:33 am

The response difference is ridiculous! It completely changes the feel of your setup for the better. For sure try some, you won't be disappointed!
Back to top Go down
Mallory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Mallory

Companies : Unique Decks

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:38 am

best bushings on the market!
Back to top Go down
http://uniquedecks.co
Mitch Lee
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Mitch Lee

Setup : Woob
Brts
FFxWinkler

Woob
Brts
FF Turqs

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:03 am

^
Back to top Go down
collin_fb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
collin_fb

Setup : berlinwood
china trucks
china wheels

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:07 am

how much of a difference does it make with or without washers??
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:10 am

collin_fb wrote:
how much of a difference does it make with or without washers??

the world

without i feel they respond in a different manner

since there is nothing to inhibit the movement of the hanger/bushings/kingpin.. like wheelbite to wheelbite it feels like fluid movement

with washers they can be a bit tighter and such.. feels less fluid

if you feel me...
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:26 am

^ couldn't have said it better myself. cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings   Witchcraft Bushings Empty

Back to top Go down

Witchcraft Bushings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1