Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingerboard H.Q. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingerboard H.Q.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackFingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:01 pm

I remember seeing this forum on YouTube, in 2010. Ads were being made, contests were being held, and promotional videos were in the making from several users on this forum, who are not active, or aren't even on here anymore. I used to think this was the place to be at, the chill spot. The place you can communicate with others, about your hobbies, or about general topics. I loved this forum, from the time being of 2009-2011. Chill members, nothing but positive vibes and good feedback.

Now you log onto it these days, you see a company thread.. you put your hatred towards the company, or the company owner of course. Their logo, they stole it from a Meme website.. who cares? You make a big deal.. over something, so damn silly. You start a whole war with the owner because of it. You make fun of a company, for their decks not looking "superb" You put fingerboarders down for making a sponsor me tape, and posting it on here, as their first post. You call people trolls, for doing so. You put people down, because of their style, technique, or bag of tricks.

This forum has gone to shit, really. Nothing is fun about it. No one on here, is as chill as the old members. (DillonV, Drake, Etc..) People on here get hated on, treated like shit, yada yada yada, for nothing. This whole fingerboard forum is childish. I laugh at every single one of you, who put people down. You guys are what, 18 years old, or older? Acting like you're 5? C'mon now, how fucking immature can you get? Ban me or not, Mikkel. I'm just stating nothing but the truth. You preach about how other people shouldn't hate on others, but you turn the corner and do the exact same thing. Pretty pathetic, huh? I think so to. Sometimes you need to face the truth, because one day it'll be knocking on your door. & Kyle Ashley, you're pretty immature as well. You put me down the FIRST DAY I JOINED THIS FORUM. Saying I'm not welcome here, or some shit and you're in your 30's? Hahaha, my 4 year old acts more mature than you do. Lol.

I hope one day, this forum gets shut down.. For how badly you the moderators treat others, and Kerry or Harvey, don't do shit. Lol. I'll be laughing once it does. I've reported several IP address from Mikkel to Kyle, etc.. And I've made a report of this forum to Forumotion as well. You get what's coming to you!

Good day, Trolls.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Lol dude your avatar was making fun of redwolf earlier today. Everything you say contradicts you.
Back to top Go down
BlackFingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Ryan wrote:
Lol dude your avatar was making fun of redwolf earlier today. Everything you say contradicts you.

Got proof? Cause I sure in hell never take part in this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:24 pm

BlackFingers wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Got proof? Cause I sure in hell never take part in this bullshit.
I don't need proof lol. I know what I saw. All you are is a bandwagoner and wannabe troll. Hate the forum? Leave. It's really that simple.
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:27 pm

you squat when you pee.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
Ryan
Ryan

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:28 pm

What's the matter delete your previous comment swearing at me? Overreacting as usual.

Last edited by Ryan on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackFingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:28 pm

LOLOL @ BANNING ME FROM CHAT HAHAHAHA HERE I GO TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO SEE WHAT SHIT YOU GUYS BE SAYING HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty

so now i know when i see a new account that it's you? thanks for telling us your plan!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
BlackFingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:29 pm

THANKS PAL ITS MATTY B
Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:30 pm

you're possibly right with some of your points, but the one who acts like a child now is you... you go to mommy Forumotion and squeal, because someone said something you didn't like? Come on dude...

BlackFingers wrote:
You get what's coming to you!

Yo, propably the whole internet will explode.
Back to top Go down
BlackFingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:31 pm

kThumb wrote:
you're possibly right with some of your points, but the one who acts like a child now is you... you go to mommy Forumotion and squeal, because someone said something you didn't like? Come on dude...

BlackFingers wrote:
You get what's coming to you!

Yo, propably the whole internet will explode.

O STOP IT WECA FAN BOI
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:31 pm

faggit
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:35 pm

Banned this baby until 2038 lol.
Back to top Go down
Fujykky
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Fujykky

Setup : Cowply 33mm
wide brts/med oringz&witchcrafts
Nolliewheels little stones
mob grip

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Oh man what are you doing? I too saw your avatar making fun of redwolf.. u have some good points but the way you act is just stupid. If you think ranting and being a dick makes anything better you're just as immature too (and a obvious troll)
Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:40 pm

I don't argue with raging children. You better get your Ritalin and do your homework.
I'm out and boink my Weca now.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Fingerboard H.Q. J9VuKBZ

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 4:33 am

Was Holden anyway, so who cares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fingerboard H.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard H.Q.   Fingerboard H.Q. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fingerboard H.Q.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1