Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCan I use these wheels?  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I use these wheels?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uncle_Mincus
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Can I use these wheels?  Empty
PostSubject: Can I use these wheels?    Can I use these wheels?  EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:18 pm

I have like 12 tech deck wheels laying around in a drawer... Would these be compatible with my 4c fingerboard/ star fingerboard? Or are they different/they suck?
Back to top Go down
LevelUpFingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
LevelUpFingerboards

Companies : Level Up Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Can I use these wheels?    Can I use these wheels?  EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Tech Deck wheels would fit on any set of trucks that you own, however, they have no bearings and should be lowest on your choice of wheel to use. You would be better off with a cheap set of China single bearing wheels. They will surely fit your trucks (which I'm assuming are Tech Deck or China wides from 4cfb or Star). I think Broken Knuckle Fingerboards probably sells them the cheapest. http://www.brokenknucklefingerboards.com All 3 of the above mentioned shops primarily deal in China imported fingerboard parts from Alibaba and redistribute them at a marked up price.
Back to top Go down
http://Levelupfingerboards.bigcartel.com
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Can I use these wheels?  J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Can I use these wheels?    Can I use these wheels?  EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:59 pm

I'd rather use TD wheels than buy a new set of chinas. Use the TD wheels and save up for proper wheels. Stop buying low quality products.
Back to top Go down
Snorkel
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Snorkel

Companies : FlatFace, Krom
Setup : Emanent Battle of the Beast deck, YTrucks White X3, Witchcraft bushings, Oak Wheels RV Original Whites, Riptape.

PostSubject: Re: Can I use these wheels?    Can I use these wheels?  EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:46 pm

It just depends on if you can bear tech deck wheels. I mean you could blow 5-10 dollars on China single bearings, but I think you should save up more and get higher quality wheels like FlatFace. Chinas don't really make much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Can I use these wheels?    Can I use these wheels?  EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:49 pm

don't make the same mistake as me and go straight into buying a cheap shitty china board..
Spend some time to look around for cheap companies or spend some more time and save up for a board that is made by a legit company that actually supports fingerboarding
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I use these wheels?    Can I use these wheels?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I use these wheels?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1