Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMy friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shredabetes
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Shredabetes

Setup :
-Simple Deck
-BRT white 32mm
-Blue FF BRR
-Chubz
-Creamy Goo

My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  Empty
PostSubject: My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.    My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:01 am

Back to top Go down
Flop-E
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Flop-E

Setup : Temple
BRT
FF G5 BRR ED
Rip S'n'M

Temple
YTruckX4
Oaks
FBS (recycled)

My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.    My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:17 pm

doooppppeee
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.    My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:37 pm

those 360 grabs and that ender daymm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.    My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:55 pm

What camera did you film this on? I'm looking for a small HD camcorder that actually films good looking footy
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.    My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:16 pm

sweetbabies wrote:
What camera did you film this on? I'm looking for a small HD camcorder that actually films good looking footy
HOI ALEX HIHIHIHIHI
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.    My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:25 pm

early grabs rule.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.    My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:52 pm

that was fucking awesome! favorited cool
Back to top Go down
Shredabetes
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Shredabetes

Setup :
-Simple Deck
-BRT white 32mm
-Blue FF BRR
-Chubz
-Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.    My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Hey thanks for all the positive feedback guys! very happy And sweetbabies I used a sony cx100 to make this. I've had it for about 5 years now and overall it's a pretty great little camera. Over the past few months though it has been on a decline. I'm still not sure what is causing it, but the internal harddrive is supposed to have 2 gigs of space and for some reason it thinks it only has a few megabytes. It's a weird situation. Also the threads on the lens for the fisheye have slowly been striping and now I can't even get my lens on it anymore. I'd say for how long I've had it that it was worth it, I just wish it wasn't crapping out on me now sad
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.    My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:04 am

At first I was like "alright this is cool" then after a few more tricks in "WHAAAAAT!! affraid"
This was awesome dude , enjoyed watching I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.    My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.  Empty

Back to top Go down

My friends new part that we recently finished. We call him the early grab king.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1