Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalInstagram Winter Fingerboard Challenge Week Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Instagram Winter Fingerboard Challenge Week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeraldineMilne
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GeraldineMilne

Companies : Teak x GrindSir

Instagram Winter Fingerboard Challenge Week Empty
PostSubject: Instagram Winter Fingerboard Challenge Week   Instagram Winter Fingerboard Challenge Week EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:10 pm

Instagram Winter Fingerboard Challenge Week Winter10

Hi guys!  santa

For those of you on Instagram, there’s yet another seasonal challenge week coming up this Monday-Sunday. This is just a fun posting week that I seasonally host on my Instagram page. The last one (Fall Fingerboard Challenge) had a total of 540 entries and many people seemed to enjoy it, so I’m doing another one!

It’s pretty easy – simply just follow the daily guidelines on the day(s) that you want to participate. I know some of us have differing time zones, so just follow your own time zone with posting. It’s not a big deal if a post is a little early or late for certain time zones.

Use the hashtag #WinterFingerboardChallenge when you post (since you can search for hashtags on Instagram this makes it easier for people to find and view all the posts).

There is no competitive element to this with no prizes or judging; this is simply just for fun!  happy
I've had quite a few requests for prizes/judges to be involved but as of right now, this is just a fun challenge to participate in. Since there are seven days and hundreds of posts to go through (with some accounts being private), it would be pretty difficult to have timely and fair judging. So as of right now, these are just fun video/photo challenges to take part in!

Let me know if you have any suggestions/ideas/improvements I can work on for the Spring Challenge Week.  happy

Link to the original Instagram post: http://instagram.com/ieatfingerboards/
Back to top Go down
Pureskate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Pureskate

Instagram Winter Fingerboard Challenge Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instagram Winter Fingerboard Challenge Week   Instagram Winter Fingerboard Challenge Week EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:58 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down

Instagram Winter Fingerboard Challenge Week

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1